No announcement yet.

The Most Stupid thing I've Ever Done...or close to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed, I remember this thread very clearly when you posted it . But did not post in it till now. Lotta great post in there. Also, some members who are no longer with us. And some that I haven't seen post in several years. Lots of great memories!

Are you still driving that green chevy?

Comment

Why not just throw it in the trash??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed the read. At 66 I have way to many to post. LOL!!

Comment

Haha this is awesome!

Comment

thats so stupid I had to laugh out loud hahaha. reminded me of a cousin who thought if he cut a hot wire really fast he wouldn't get shocked. hahaha. he wasn't that fast hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Ed, I remember this thread very clearly when you posted it . But did not post in it till now. Lotta great post in there. Also, some members who are no longer with us. And some that I haven't seen post in several years. Lots of great memories!

Are you still driving that green chevy?
              Moved from the green Z71 to a pearl white Z71 to a Red Chevy. First non-4WD vehicle I've owned any many years because I thought I didn't need 4WD anymore, at least that was until the great freeze of 2021. Made it where I needed to without 4WD but would have been more comfortable with it.

You're right. Lot of old timers whose names I haven't seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                thats so stupid I had to laugh out loud hahaha. reminded me of a cousin who thought if he cut a hot wire really fast he wouldn't get shocked. hahaha. he wasn't that fast hahaha.
                I would have told him to try it again, but make sure you are ready this time. You got to be faster. Then make **** sure you got a video camera ready before he starts.

Comment

I died laughing in bear camp hearing this story in person. Pure greatness

Comment

I thought of this very thread last night as I was researching thermal stuff. I was really glad to see Ed (Lip) was contributing advice, because Ed is that guy I want advice from. This thread popped into my head because the first time I had the pleasure to meet Ed, was when me and my other idiot friend showed up at Carta Valley to hunt axis deer with a bunch of new equipment we didn’t know how to use, and all the confidence in the world about how to use it wrong! Ed was that guy who took his time, from his hunt, to help straighten us up, without being asked. We didn’t kill any axis, but we’d have never seen one if not for Ed, and would have not learned nearly as much. I’ve never forgotten that, and hope to repay, or pay forward some day.

I hope you, and yours are well, Ed. Look forward to the next time, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My mind is rolling and I can't sleep. Stumbled across this and my wife is wondering why I am giggling in bed.

Comment

You have got to make that pic your avatar! Sorry it happened. But, it was funny to me.

Comment

Great thread and great teachable moment......i believe ill show this to my son today

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                            Sandy went looking for the camera while I was cleaning up. The first time I looked in the mirror, my entire face was as black as my eyelids.

[ATTACH]46850[/ATTACH]
                            Probably would have been faster than the cleanup to just buy a guitar, crank it up to 11, and start a heavy metal band called “The Rattle Cans”. Just Gallagher another can with your new axe at the end of every show and be ready for the next night. Don’t care what you sound like. I’d go to that show.

Comment

Man soon as I started reading this I was thinking not again ... then I realize it was a old post brought back up .

Comment

Man I’m glad you are alright. We all do stuff that sometimes isn’t smart. My grandpa set a can of spray paint down on top of a space heater not thinking about it and walked in the house. Blew the garage door into the driveway and a hole in the ceiling. Walls and floor looked GREAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X