Ramcat Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat Quiver

Can anyone recommend a quiver that will work with ramcats? I'm using the 125 grain with the 1.5" cut. My quiver allows the blades to stick out. I've found the ramcat quiver online for $100+ but I'm not going to spend that much on a quiver. Any suggestions?

Honesty, the Ramcat Quiver is the only one that I've found that fits them well. Take a look at what other quivers cost. $100 is pretty average these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      Honesty, the Ramcat Quiver is the only one that I've found that fits them well. Take a look at what other quivers cost. $100 is pretty average these days.
      I don't know where you are buying quivers, but most I see are sub $50, and a ton that are $39.

Comment

The standard treelimb quiver fits them. I don’t know about the premium one but the standard one fits them.

D

Comment

Originally posted by dk_ace View Post
          The standard treelimb quiver fits them. I don’t know about the premium one but the standard one fits them.

D
          I'll look into them! Thanks

Comment

I'm using the Apex Gamechanger with my Ramcat Single Bevels but they aren't as large of cut as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
              I'm using the Apex Gamechanger with my Ramcat Single Bevels but they aren't as large of cut as yours.
              How much room do you have left?

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                How much room do you have left?
                I'd say about 1/4" between blade tips, but that's just an estimate.

Comment

These quivers will fit any of the Ramcats and quiet a bit cheaper than most and very well built. A local Texas company to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    These quivers will fit any of the Ramcats and quiet a bit cheaper than most and very well built. A local Texas company to boot!
                    What quiver and company?

Comment

I use an old Diamond brand quiver. It has just a simple piece of foam that you push the broad heads into. Works great for my Ramcats but I doubt they still sale it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                        What quiver and company?
                        EW Bateman. The bow or hip quiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          EW Bateman. The bow or hip quiver.
                          I looked at their website, but they don’t include the details on the broadhead sizes that fit in their various quivers. I’ve been curious about trying a hip quiver and I’m particularly interested in quivers that fit very large heads.

D

Comment

Kwikee Hi 5 works great with the 1-1/2” Ramcat.

Comment

Originally posted by dk_ace View Post

D
                              This is what I've been using for several years on three different bows. I've changed the foam inert out once and am ready to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X