No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting and fishing opportunities at NWTF Hunting Heritage banquet-August 10

For anyone interested and loves hunting, fishing, and supports wildlife conservation, check out the upcoming hunting heritage banquet on August 10th. There will be some really nice hunts and fishing trips available this year. Additional fishing and hunting trips still need to be added, but anyone in or around Houston should check it out: https://www.facebook.com/events/6169...tab=discussion

Comment

Summer gone!

Y'all be sure and watch for those kiddos while you're driving with school starting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        Summer gone!

Y'all be sure and watch for those kiddos while you're driving with school starting up.

We're sneaking in all the fun we can before the misery of school starts.

Snoop's 1st red while wading

Nephew's 1st trout, he released it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-16-2018, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Pool game pic is classic! Love it. Nice fish too.

Haven't checked in a while. Been busy as heck. Crime Scene Unit boss at the 3rd largest sheriff's office in the country ain't all it's cracked up to be. Wish I was back investigating again sometimes.

Elk hunt in less than 30 days with 3 TBHers. Looking forward to a long awaited vacation. Grandson started kindgergarten, my daughter starts 11th grade next week.
          Wife is retiring from the sheriff's office next year. I"ve still got some of my sentence left to serve.

Hope everybody is doing well!

Comment

Great fish and pool pics Dale, these kids are growing like weeds. Hang tough Bobby, you're the best Harris County has.

Comment

Dadgummit, Dale! The lad is growing up! I remember when I met you guys for a TBH express @ IH 20/Hwy42, and he was just a tyke. Enjoy his childhood, 'cause he will be gone in a flash!

Comment

Sittin here thinking about the upcoming gun season. Haven't hunted in 5 yrs after I lost my last lease. Couldn't find anything I thought I could afford. Then Dad passed a couple years ago @ 82 yrs old. He was my huntin buddy. Just don't seem right without him around. Well, We'll see how the future stacks up.

And thanks for all 2 Coolers out there. At least in keeps me in the mood!

Comment

Supervising is a hard job but someone has to do it!

Comment

Snoop killed his first pig, bout 95 yards, 6.5 Grendel to the base of the neck. Dropped where he stood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Snoop killed his first pig, bout 95 yards, 6.5 Grendel to the base of the neck. Dropped where he stood.

Real life happening there, enjoy it while you can these days pass way too quickly.

Comment

Way to go Lil’ snoop!!!

Comment

Nice shooting Snoop, congrats on the pork.

Mustang Show at the Kemah Boardwalk tomorrow, anybody from TBH going?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Nice! Man he’s growing up fast. Life needs to slow down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Decided I was having too much drama in the marshlands so off to the hills I run.

Drug some panels to a new spot

Got them upright

And got the rest of the stuff over to a new spot

Now washed up and in the bustling metropolis of Mason bout to chow down on the guest of honor Mr. Ribeye

Yes I drink near beer sometimes and put stewed okra on top of my mashed new potatoes, can’t take me anywheres

Comment

I’m accomplishing a lot at deer camp I promise but seems only time I take pics is when I eat![emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X