TBOT South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT South

I just want to give a big thanks to Glen and Rhonda and all the others that helped make all the shoots happen this year. I really enjoyed the season and getting to know and shoot with many different archers that I hope to be half as good as someday. I'm sad it's over but can't wait until we start up again next year. Big shout to to Rusty Horn for humbling me today! Thanks again all and look forward to seeing everyone in February.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Our shoots would not be near as good as they are without Glenn and Rhonda!!!!! I, for one, am most appreciative of all the time and effort y’all put into making good shoots for all the rest of us!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Amen!!

Comment

True dat

Comment

Yes sir, they work very hard to ensure that all the South tbot shoots are a success, and we're very fortunate to have them as our representatives. Thanks for another great year!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Our shoots would not be near as good as they are without Glenn and Rhonda!!!!! I, for one, am most appreciative of all the time and effort y’all put into making good shoots for all the rest of us!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Me also!!!!
            Arvin

Comment

Very nice folk.

Good on you Cody for bringing them to the spotlight for their dedication and quality.

Byron

Comment

I agree very well run and set up.

Comment

Absolutely. They do an outstanding job.

Comment

Working...
                  X