Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any archery shops in Lindale...

That cater to trad?

don't think there is many shops in east texas that cater to traditional archery that i know of, lots of bowyers in texas but lack of traditional archery bow shops

Comment

Such a shame

Comment

Originally posted by reddogdan View Post
        That cater to trad?
        Negative on ANY archery shop in Lindale

What are you looking for?

Lake Country in Yantis, Live Oak Archery in Tyler on the loop, and On Target in Canton are the closest three I know of

Comment

Don't mean to hijack the thread but what about Dallas? I will be there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

There are not really any archery shops that truly cater to trad. Most shops have a few odds and ends, but usually nothing of real good quality. The only real trad shop I know of is Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear in Denver. If you are ever in Denver, don't miss spending an afternoon there!

RMSG, 3Rivers, The Nockin Point, and Lancaster Archery are your internet friends!!!

Bisch

Comment

^^ What he said. LOL Yeah the RMS guys are awesome, but to answer the original question.. no. :-( The On Target archery shop in Canton is very good with compounds and have a great indoor vid range and outdoor range as well. Good group of folks, just not a true trad shop.

Comment

Bob Lee's in Jacksonville although not sure what he carries other than his bows.

Comment

It's a little bit out of the way, but don't forget Charles Jones (screen name Oneway and a site sponsor thru Maxey Trailers here on the GS) at his shop in Paris - Broadhead Barn. Charles knows traditional - he's trad state champion in Arkansas and Oklahoma for 2015.

Mama and I both bought our trad bows from Charles and he is a great resource for people like us switching from compound to trad.

Comment

thanks for the responses. I was looking for a Selway quiver and I was in the area. No time to get one shipped before tomorrows trip to OK. I have made do by modifying a strap on quiver until I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      It's a little bit out of the way, but don't forget Charles Jones (screen name Oneway and a site sponsor thru Maxey Trailers here on the GS) at his shop in Paris - Broadhead Barn. Charles knows traditional - he's trad state champion in Arkansas and Oklahoma for 2015.

Mama and I both bought our trad bows from Charles and he is a great resource for people like us switching from compound to trad.

Where abouts is this place located? I have a ton of family that lives in Paris and hunt there late in the year on my uncles private land, I'll prolly take a gander at it next time I'm there

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                        Where abouts is this place located? I have a ton of family that lives in Paris and hunt there late in the year on my uncles private land, I'll prolly take a gander at it next time I'm there
                        The owner runs it out of his house just southwest of downtown. He's got a ton of stuff in stock and is all about putting custom packages together. Here's the website.

broadheadbarn.com

He's also on Facebook under broadhead barn

Or PM Oneway here on the green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                          The owner runs it out of his house just southwest of downtown. He's got a ton of stuff in stock and is all about putting custom packages together. Here's the website.

broadheadbarn.com

He's also on Facebook under broadhead barn

Or PM Oneway here on the green screen.
                          thats pretty cool, its hard to find bow shops who carry alot of large COC heads,and the ones they have really are not meant for trad bows

Comment

Working...
                          X