X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rv roof sealing

Does anybody know of a good spray on roof
    Sealer near Austin?

Don't know about a spray but,I used a gallon bucket of some stuff(can't remember the name)put it on with a roller. It worked fine.

Comment

Got mine sprayed with Bed Liner from John at Triple C Welding.....no more leaks...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
        Got mine sprayed with Bed Liner from John at Triple C Welding.....no more leaks...
        I tried him multiple times with no success. He was scheduled to do
        It twice and he has not followed through. Maybe he is just to busy.

Comment

We used some white Elastomeric paint from Home Depot. It's crazy thick and you roll it on with a long nap roller. We took our roof down to bare wood and built it back up with this stuff and it worked pretty well. If I remember correctly it was over $100 a bucket but one 5 gal bucket gave us 4 coats on a 35' trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Phil View Post
            We used some white Elastomeric paint from Home Depot. It's crazy thick and you roll it on with a long nap roller. We took our roof down to bare wood and built it back up with this stuff and it worked pretty well. If I remember correctly it was over $100 a bucket but one 5 gal bucket gave us 4 coats on a 35' trailer.
            http://www.homedepot.com/buy/5-gal-u...ing-43459.html
            I replaced the rubber roof because John said it would be better than bare wood. Will this coating go over the rubber?

Comment

Wal-Mart sells that spray that they advertise on tv where they replaced the bottom of the boat with a screen and then sprayed this sealant on it. My neighbor used it on his RV and swears by it.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                Wal-Mart sells that spray that they advertise on tv where they replaced the bottom of the boat with a screen and then sprayed this sealant on it. My neighbor used it on his RV and swears by it.

Dave
                I've always wondered about that product!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared L View Post
                  I've always wondered about that product!
                  I just got off of a roof where a maintenance man did some "repairs" with it about 6 months ago...Dried and and cracked like a lake bed...Still leaking like no other. Get the elastomeric from home depot or look up a product called Garna-Flex.

Comment

Following

Comment

second recommendation for John at Trip C....

He has a lot of irons in his fire right now, but he is good as gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        second recommendation for John at Trip C....

He has a lot of irons in his fire right now, but he is good as gold!
                        I felt the same way! He was awesome... But then he stopped answering my calls. I have called once or twice a day for the last 12 days and he hasn't answered! I've left messages and been extremely polite. My fellow firefighter was sitting right next to me and called him today! John answered right away! I called back immediately and he wouldn't answer. I don't know what changed his mind but, I would have expected him to tell me! Don't get me wrong.... When we talked.... He was extremely nice and helpful but, that doesn't get the trailer done!

Comment

Working...
                        X