Camera Clamp - $4 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Clamp - $4 Project

This may have been seen many times; but it's an EZ DIY that for someone wanting to video their hunt and wants a solid camera clamp for $4 they can put together in seconds...

The clamp was .99 at Home Depot; already has 1/4 sized holes to set bolts through.... a few 1/4" bolts, lock washers and thumb nuts and you have a camera clamp...

Nice and simple, I like that. Thanks

Comment

Oh man, I think I want more insurance from me knocking the thing over on a nice camera like that

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
        Oh man, I think I want more insurance from me knocking the thing over on a nice camera like that
        That clamp is ridiculous strong... the simple use will be clamping to tree branch... once you screw into the camera shoe it's locked on... with the extra holes in the clamp you could put eye bolts and have small bungee to give some additional peace of mind... I'm hunting out of a ground blind this weekend and will use tripod for main camera and then use this clamp and small camera clipped to tripod pointing back to me... I always wanted to get a "trophy tool" camera clamp mount but $50 was hard to part with.... $4 I can leave these in my deer stands...

Comment

Great idea

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

I did this a few years ago for my video camera, and I am using one of the black plastic clamps. I can attach it to tree limbs, hunting stands. Always worked great

Comment

Nice!

Comment

love the wingnut to tighten to the camera...I'm going to use that

Comment

Working...
                  X