Home made receiver hitch game hoist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tx Kevin,
    I PM,ed ya. Get back with me and we will get together.

Comment

Nice ,I need to make one

Comment

I'm wanting one oof these... I hunt places i can't leave a cleaning station, always htrowing a rope of a tree... this would be nice.

Comment

When I get back to camp I'll post pics of one I made in 1993. Swivels too

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
            I'm wanting one oof these... I hunt places i can't leave a cleaning station, always htrowing a rope of a tree... this would be nice.
            Where do you live? I've made my own, if fact I'm at the lease hoping to use it tonight.

I can help you if you're close.

Comment

Bryan college station

Comment

Like they said search the DIY section. I made several like WCG89's and have sold one to a tbh member and gave one to my nephew BDR on here as wedding present...I did on my last one put a 2 speed winch. There is a picture in DIY section of it lifting my step son and myself at same time which is about 485-500 lbs......Andy

Comment

Those things make a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                    Bryan college station
                    Too bad. Just a little too far. There should be some one in your area with a welder that could help you out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        Too bad. Just a little too far. There should be some one in your area with a welder that could help you out.
                        That's cool. Since this post I found my neighbor just got a new welding machine... a monster one at that and if I get the materials, he'll put it together.

Thanks.

Comment

LloydMcCoy... I sure like that design!

Comment

We build ours that come out the side of the receiver, giving more room to swivel. Its an easy 3 piece take down that fits snug in the bed of the pickup when not in use. Hard to explain, but we have a single ball (from a bearing,1/2 inch size) in the center of the pivot to take the load and spin easy
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	deer hoist 008.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	24334961

Comment

Originally posted by shinerbock View Post
                              We build ours that come out the side of the receiver, giving more room to swivel. Its an easy 3 piece take down that fits snug in the bed of the pickup when not in use. Hard to explain, but we have a single ball (from a bearing,1/2 inch size) in the center of the pivot to take the load and spin easy
                              [ATTACH]658364[/ATTACH]
                              This is how I do mine as well

Comment

Working...
                              X