Bexar county bowhunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bexar county bowhunts?

Booked a hunt there at the end of the year did the combo hunt so going for whitetail or exotic. Never been there so was wondering if any body had any recommendations on stands? Should I bring a pop up with me? And just any input or advice on the place would be helpful ? Thanks in advance

Comment

Yeah I'm planning the same and wanted some info on the place before I booked

Comment

nope

Comment

Went early in the season. Seemed all the bucks I saw were either too young or ear tagged. Saw one axis buck and no pigs. It was early though and everything was really green still. I would imagine you could have the best chance is you hunt bubba's land by the big creek. Animals gotta drink. It's a hard hunt and you'll need some luck but there are animals there. I did see a HUGE ten point that probably would have gone 160ish. He was too young though. I should have shot him and just paid the $1000 fee lol.

Comment

Haven't been in a while but the tri pods there are a dead give away and the deer/hogs and anything else knew where they were.....it was always a tough hunt out there due to every weekend being booked but still a fun place....

Comment

Working...
            X