Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITs good but nothing amazing.

Comment

Well, the wife and i went and checked it out. Muy bien. It's a small joint, i can see how it would always be busy. But we slipped in and out easily enough. I got the three meat plate w/ lean brisket, fatty brisket, and ribs. The brisket was brisket. Good, but not great. The ribs were a little flimsy, but very tasty. The wife had the loaded potato skins. Very good.

I also had fries and green chile macaroni and cheese. We had the burnt bacon ends.

We'll be going back. But in the future, i see no reason to order anything other than those burnt bacon ends and green chile mac & cheese. Sweet baby lord bbq jebus, those burnt bacon ends are a whole different level of awesome!

There's plenty of other joints to walk around and spend some time in. Be prepared to find a place to park. Good times...

Comment

Hipster feel to the place but legit top 20-50 TX BBQ. On their three meat platter their portions of meat are half of what most places are.

Comment

Sounds like I need to try this place out. I want some bacon burnt ends mmmm

Comment

u will NOT be disappointed, they have awesome food!

Comment

Working...
            X