Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine just arrived and it appears to be in good shape

Comment

Ok, I got a bad blind. BUT I will report that I sent an email to them with pictures and they actually called me and want to make it right!! So I will report that they have good customer service, now I don't get a new one until they receive my bad one, but guess I understand. Was talking to the sales rep and he said they bought 2000 of those blinds, I'm sure they went fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
        Ok, I got a bad blind. BUT I will report that I sent an email to them with pictures and they actually called me and want to make it right!! So I will report that they have good customer service, now I don't get a new one until they receive my bad one, but guess I understand. Was talking to the sales rep and he said they bought 2000 of those blinds, I'm sure they went fast!!

Glad they are gonna make it right for you! I was worried after you looked at yours

Comment

I bought one but I haven't opened it yet. I guess I should open it. Appears to be new in the box, the site doesn't say anything about them being refurbished??

Comment

I see a $75 rebate making the total $174.99. How are you coming up to $154.99?

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
              Got mine off ebay for $217. The $75 rebate made the final price $142.

Comment

Price went up $20 since it was posted. I got mine for $229

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                  Picture of new blind. Looks like this on two of the corners, my old one did this but not until it was about 4 years old.
                  Does the rest of the blind look new?

Comment

I opened mine up and put it out last weekend. No problems with mine. Looks great, cant wait to sit in it.

Comment

Original deal was $229.99 and then a $75 mail in rebate. So final price came down to $155

Comment

So the price is $249.99. Is the rebate still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just received my $75 rebate check from Primos today. Anyone else get theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                            Just received my $75 rebate check from Primos today. Anyone else get theirs?
                            waiting on mine, got confirmation they received my request but no check yet.

Comment

Ground Blind Giveaway - $550 Value

Since it appears this rebate has expired, we thought we'd let you know about XENEK's ground blind giveaway on December 10th!

https://huntxenek.com/fall-giveaway-2017/
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oh man, worst thread bump ever. I about had a stroke trying to pull up the site and add to cart!

Comment

Working...
                                X