No announcement yet.

Men's Bible Study Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Jimmy Sites has some studies, Steve Chapman too.

Comment

We have a group in fort bend county that's meets weekly. The Authentic Manhood series are excellent it's a video series 6 weeks per volume

A journey to Authentic Manhood as modeled by Jesus in His 33 years on earth. 33theseries.com

Comment

Passover

Comment

Christianity Today has a website that has a very wide variety of Bible studies that you can purchase. Multiple topics, multiple lengths of study. We have used them in our group a number of times and have always enjoyed them. I believe they have studies that are one and two session studies as well.

From Christianity Today, ChristianBibleStudies.com provides over 1,000 unique, downloadable Bible Studies for personal, small group, and Sunday School use.

Comment

Send me your email and I can forward you the outline we go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              I did Dr Tony Evans Armor of God
              Tony Evans is awesome.

Comment

"every man's battle" is a study we just completed , check it out brother ...

Comment

Our church is actually doing a series right now called relationship reset. This past week was about hot pursuit, pursuing you spouse again and about sex. Here it is if you wanna watch and use it for some content.

Click in this series, and then hot pursuit.

Comment

You want a real challenge for a couple of years worth of study...start with the Dr. Ed Cole 10 book series. Google will help you. You can even hook up with Christian Men's Network and get the real serious men of your group Commissioned. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                      Tender Warrior is another good one
                      I just downloaded this for my drive to Amarillo in the morning. After looking at the studies that accompany it I think it is the way I will go

Thanks for all the ideas everyone, please keep them coming

Comment

Working...
                      X