Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
    Question:
    Do you have to use the lithium batteries to get the long battery life, or just regular AA?
    Mine have great battery life on regular AAs

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
      Question:
      Do you have to use the lithium batteries to get the long battery life, or just regular AA?
      I buy cheap AA's and still get plenty of time on mine. 2 months if I had to guess. But I check mine weekly

I can buy 50-60 AA's for price of 12 AA lithiums lol

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        You really should use the lithiums. Sure, they cost more up front. But what's the cost of having no pics when the trail cam doesn't get pics bc it had alkalines?

We use alkalines in all of ours and get about 9-10months of battery life out of them. It all depends on how often they are checked. Ours don’t go more than a month without checking and we run ours year round.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Might have to pick up one or two if they are as good as y'all say. The Moultrie and Stealthcams I've been running haven't been too consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
            We use alkalines in all of ours and get about 9-10months of battery life out of them. It all depends on how often they are checked. Ours don’t go more than a month without checking and we run ours year round.
            9-10 months on 8AA's? I find this very hard to believe unless your using Lithiums and running them on long delays

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              9-10 months on 8AA's? I find this very hard to believe unless your using Lithiums and running them on long delays

Well you can believe what you want. We run 2 shot with a 1min delay. We will get 1500 pics a week or so on some cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X