Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Nevermind??

He's right. Those morons are the worst kind of trash there is.
    Morons that were at a legal protest, whether you like them or agree with them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      Yes, nevermind. How could one leave out the Marxist anarchists, I mean....Antifa? Moss was told to square up his comment to coincide with ESPN values or hit the freakin' road. Remember how the Rush Limbaugh deal turned out?
      Yup, all it was. Espn is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
        Of course that doesn't get much media attention because it is rational and true.
        Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Moss is a country bumpkin a little no name town. He's a good dude. The 30 for 30 on him is really really good.
        x2! Amen

Much respect. Sure liberal arse ESPN told him something behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Morons that were at a legal protest, whether you like them or agree with them or not.
          He was still right. Legal or not they're losers just like he said

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Yes, nevermind. How could one leave out the Marxist anarchists, I mean....Antifa? Moss was told to square up his comment to coincide with ESPN values or hit the freakin' road. Remember how the Rush Limbaugh deal turned out?
            That made his statement wrong?

Comment

That made his statement wrong?
              Yes, because he didn't condemn every faction; only the ones that satisfy the agenda of those who provide him with income.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                Yes, because he didn't condemn every faction; only the ones that satisfy the agenda of those who provide him with income.
                Yea sure. If you ever listen to him I believe he's one who doesn't worry what they want but likely talked about the worst one in his eyes

Comment

He will be fired shortly for going against the ESPN narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                    There was nothing wrong with his statement - Just because it doesn't include who you wanted, doesn't make it any less truthful.

White supremacists = Bad

JJ Watt = Good

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      There was nothing wrong with his statement - Just because it doesn't include who you wanted, doesn't make it any less truthful.

White supremacists = Bad

JJ Watt = Good

JJ Watt=good

All hate groups=bad.

Comment

Nevermind??

He's right. Those morons are the worst kind of trash there is.
                        You took my comments out of context and ASSUMED!

I dislike a white supremacist as much as anyone. But, I am sick and tired of the radical lefters (ANTIFAS, etc.) getting a FREE PASS to be the most racist, hating, bigots out there. NO ONE will call them out for the wrong that they do, the chaos they create, and the violent/illegal acts that they perform. If anyone tries to call them out, they are publicly labelled a racist, swept under the rug, and fired/blackballed into financial ruins. Pay attention... you'll see it time after time...

Comment

Yea sure. If you ever listen to him I believe he's one who doesn't worry what they want but likely talked about the worst one in his eyes
                          BOTH groups are anarchists and domestic terrorists. I don't agree with either of them but it is short-sided to call out one without calling out the other. They were on the same street at the same time; it isn't like we are discussing groups from differing centuries. Moss' correction fell short of denouncing Antifa which is the acceptable terrorist group of the leftists at ESPN and other media.

Denouncing one and not the other is a vailed vote of support for Antifa. Do I think Moss supports Antifa? No. Do I think his handlers at ESPN support Antifa....YES. Moss was called in to the Principal's office and told the way he will speak or his gig is up. Personally, I believe it shouldn't even come up on a sports show but that is just silly talk.

Comment

ive been trying to avoid the pace forum but now their threads are starting to leak out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

He was still right. Legal or not they're losers just like he said

Just like the antifa, who were there illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                Just like the antifa, who were there illegally.
                                Nobody said they weren't

Comment

Working...
                                X