GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dropem View Post
    I thought I saw in one of the past threads something about pig tags. I was a little too intoxicated when I was reading it and now can't find it. What's the deal with these? Where do I get them?
    Yea, you can get them at Duchess on the way to the hunt; they always have plenty. Just go in and ask Theresa (or whomever is at the counter) for the Granger PHL Hog Tags, she will know what you are talking about. Duchess, not the Circleville Store; I don't think Circleville sells hunting licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      X2

I usually stock up on them at the Duchess gas station across the street from the Circleville General Store (red barn on 95).

For all the rookies, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, forget these, as TPWD does come to camp and check hunters for them. It's not worth the ticket!
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
        Strigif0rm3s, are you in? I don't see you on the roster.

C'mon man, you know you want to.
        I've been messaging him and jnors06

Strigif0rm3s says it's a good chance he'll make it, never heard back from jnors06

Comment

Strigif0rm3s, are you in? I don't see you on the roster.

C'mon man, you know you want to.
          I hope to make it. [emoji6]
          I know where I'm NOT putting my hammock.

Comment

I didn't see an expiration date on my hog tags from last GRXH. Can I use them for this hunt, or do I need to get new ones?

Comment

For all you Granger Ranger Pukes who still need a good tent, here is one of the best ever made for gatherings like this!

White Stag canvas tent, mint condition!

NO EXCUSES you pukes!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                I didn't see an expiration date on my hog tags from last GRXH. Can I use them for this hunt, or do I need to get new ones?
                since they are a year old, you can only use them on old boars, no sows or piglets

Comment

Yea, you can get them at Duchess on the way to the hunt; they always have plenty. Just go in and ask Theresa (or whomever is at the counter) for the Granger PHL Hog Tags, she will know what you are talking about. Duchess, not the Circleville Store; I don't think Circleville sells hunting licenses.
                  I just confirmed that for the first time ever, Circleville store has hog tags!!! Ask Joe or Nikki(owners), they said they have plenty.

Comment

Has boat
                    rat +1
                    wildman +4
                    paintman
                    sneaky
                    txfirefighter +2
                    bho0351 (possibly +3)
                    stone cold bobby (possibly+2)
                    grinderboy +2 (possibly more)
                    dirty + some
                    stoof + one possibly.
                    Navychief
                    stinkbelly
                    z7buckmaster
                    Flex+1
                    dropem
                    adventureboy

Needs ride

loser +1
                    crod +1
                    hog lick
                    prpechek +1
                    sackett+1
                    doppelganger
                    wtjim
                    krupa
                    birddog66
                    el capitan
                    nelson brazil
                    Pepper
                    fabner10point +3
                    biglig
                    gunny ginger and johnedangerous
                    TxTyler*

Sissy little girly men
                    Stoof

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      I just confirmed that for the first time ever, Circleville store has hog tags!!! Ask Joe or Nikki(owners), they said they have plenty.
                      Nice!! I'll get some tags, a beer and a burger on my way out!! **** good burgers!

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
                        Nice!! I'll get some tags, a beer and a burger on my way out!! **** good burgers!
                        Hey I was just looking, do we need a public hunting permit or something? I've never hunted public in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                          Hey I was just looking, do we need a public hunting permit or something? I've never hunted public in Texas.
                          Yes sir, you will need a regular hunting license and an AHP (annual hunting permit).

Read all about it here:
                          APH

You can buy them anywhere licenses are sold.
                          Last edited by Rat; 01-12-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Yes, you'll need your APH permit. You can get them anywhere they sell hunting licenses. They're $50

The Annual Public Hunting Permit (also known as walk-in) provides nearly year-round hunting on nearly one million acres of land. Hunt white-tailed deer, feral hogs, dove, quail, turkey, waterfowl, rabbit, squirrel and more on more than 180 hunting areas, including wildlife management areas, state parks and approximately 120 dove and small game areas leased from private landowners.

Comment

48 bucks...deer at most public hunting lands in Tx are mostly draw only.....but it's the best 50 dollar bill u will spend.

Comment

The Games
                                Game 1
                                The Challenge Duel

Any person can challenge any other person to a duel.

The duel will be for shots on target thusly:
                                A) for Trad shooters starting @ 5 yards and moving away from the target @ 5 yard increments.
                                B) For Compound shooters starting @ 10 yards and moving away from the target in 10 yard increments.

The target will be approximately 5" diameter.

The first shooter to miss the target is inactive. The active shooter gets another shot, if the active shooter misses, the inactive shooter becomes active; if the active shooter hits, the inactive shooter is the looser.

There will be four tasks on the challenge board; the winner of the challenge must shoot for the task he/she wants the looser to perform. One shot, and whatever challenge is hit is the one the looser will perform. The task shot will be taken from 20 yards for compound and 10 yards for traditional. If the shooter misses the target on the task shot the challenge is over and the looser suffers no task.

Each person can shoot in the challenge round only once.

Comment

Working...
                                X