No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoeger M3500 yesterday. Barnett Quad 400 crossbow today. Stoeger M3000 for the boy as soon as I find one. Graduating him to a twelve gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
      Finished my step dads gun. Etching font is a little bigger than I like. But growing into it.
      That's a nice gun and a nicer calendar

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
        You have to be up to 150 guns by now. I sold that gun safe I had in my office. I think you saw it the times you came over. I bought a new liberty sage to take its place. Pretty nice I must say. I need to get some kind of gun safe light in there. Do you have lights in yours? If so whatcha got.

Working on it. That Liberty sounds pretty sweet!

I don't have any yet but I'm needing some. Right now I just use a mag lite on top of the safe and grab it when I need to take a look. I'm looking into some kind of LED strips that I could run inside and have them come on when the door opens.

Still looking tho.

Ike

Comment

Ruger 10 - 22 wood stock

Comment

I have 3 gun safe's, unfortunately one is back in NC so I can't go and open it up every day and pick guns up and put them back down lol. BTW if this next kid is a boy "we" will have close to 150 guns lol. My 5 year old girl has 5 guns already.. I told my wife if it is a boy to be prepared.

I put these in mine

Last edited by JP8; 09-05-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Saiga 12

I had not paid any attention to these until someone here posted a plain-Jane in the classifieds. That got my curiosity up and while I was researching I found the one I wanted.

I introduce the Worlds Most Bad*ss Shotgun....in the World.

Features include: MAKO GL-SHOCKCP RECOIL REDUCING 6-POSITION STOCK w/ADJUSTABLE CHEEK PIECE. This is the AR model on an AR15 aluminum buffer tube(stock can be used on AR's). The stocks internal shock absorber makes felt recoil seem like a 20ga with similar loads. Hogue Monogrip, UTG 5 position Pistol Foregrip, DPH Vertical Extended Bolt Handle or Tromix extended handle(not shown many prefer on S12), Tapco G2 modified Trigger group, New CSS Triggerguard, factory mainspring replaced with JTE Performance mainspring, hammer interface polished and treated with Militec-1, polished bolt, gas ports checked(be careful of some of the older IZ-109's unless they have 4 gas ports, Leapers/UTG Saiga 12 see through Quad Rail made from billet aluminum(shown with long top rail comes with a short top rail too and rail covers) with flashlight, CSS reduced power mainspring, CSS High Efficiency Gas Puc and DPH adjustable Gas Valve (the spring, puc and adj.valve allow for more positive cycling with low brass. Remember the most important thing with any Saiga 12 is quality workmanship and reliability in the action and gas system which my Saiga's are known for; you can always change furniture or add accessories but the heart is on the inside.

Includes 1 ProMag 20rd Drum, 1- 8rd ProMag magazine, 1- Factory 5rd magazine, UTG Red/Green Circle Dot Sight, UTG Adjustable Red Laser w/pressure switch, Raptor Claw Barrel Shroud plus original factory items (cleaning kit, oil bottle).

I purchased 3 10 rd mags and another 20 rd drum.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNRoger View Post
                I had not paid any attention to these until someone here posted a plain-Jane in the classifieds. That got my curiosity up and while I was researching I found the one I wanted.

I introduce the Worlds Most Bad*ss Shotgun....in the World.

Features include: MAKO GL-SHOCKCP RECOIL REDUCING 6-POSITION STOCK w/ADJUSTABLE CHEEK PIECE. This is the AR model on an AR15 aluminum buffer tube(stock can be used on AR's). The stocks internal shock absorber makes felt recoil seem like a 20ga with similar loads. Hogue Monogrip, UTG 5 position Pistol Foregrip, DPH Vertical Extended Bolt Handle or Tromix extended handle(not shown many prefer on S12), Tapco G2 modified Trigger group, New CSS Triggerguard, factory mainspring replaced with JTE Performance mainspring, hammer interface polished and treated with Militec-1, polished bolt, gas ports checked(be careful of some of the older IZ-109's unless they have 4 gas ports, Leapers/UTG Saiga 12 see through Quad Rail made from billet aluminum(shown with long top rail comes with a short top rail too and rail covers) with flashlight, CSS reduced power mainspring, CSS High Efficiency Gas Puc and DPH adjustable Gas Valve (the spring, puc and adj.valve allow for more positive cycling with low brass. Remember the most important thing with any Saiga 12 is quality workmanship and reliability in the action and gas system which my Saiga's are known for; you can always change furniture or add accessories but the heart is on the inside.

Includes 1 ProMag 20rd Drum, 1- 8rd ProMag magazine, 1- Factory 5rd magazine, UTG Red/Green Circle Dot Sight, UTG Adjustable Red Laser w/pressure switch, Raptor Claw Barrel Shroud plus original factory items (cleaning kit, oil bottle).

I purchased 3 10 rd mags and another 20 rd drum.

That thing is AWESOME! !!!!!!

Comment

You are definitely in the top three for most bad a firearm posted in this thread. That would put a hurting on a small herd of hogs......

Comment

Built today for my FIL.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Built out of being boredom.. $700 total in build. PSA upper, Spikes Lower Vortex with magnifier.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My 5 year old wants it. Got to get some pink camo done.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Feels like Christmas. Not a fan of Bushmaster, but couldn't pass the deal I found this morning on a M4. Then, this afternoon my other nv scope came in. It is a gen3 D740 from TNVC. I paired it with their Torch Pro and DBAL. It gets zeroed tonight.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378511125.329539.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	24241027

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378511142.853147.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24241028

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378511156.797827.jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	24241029

Comment

Outstanding. Thats a fine looking ar there. And btw, thanks JP8, now I want to build a budget ar.....

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                              Feels like Christmas. Not a fan of Bushmaster, but couldn't pass the deal I found this morning on a M4. Then, this afternoon my other nv scope came in. It is a gen3 D740 from TNVC. I paired it with their Torch Pro and DBAL. It gets zeroed tonight.
                              [ATTACH]543435[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]543436[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]543437[/ATTACH]
                              Like your style.

Comment

Thanks JP8. I have about an hour before it is daylight again for me. Piggies beware.........

Comment

Working...
                                X