Navajo Bear Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navajo Bear Hunt

This week on CARNIVORE, we will be hunting with Kadden Kothmann of Big Spring and CARNIVORE'S Cameraman, Steve Roberson. We will be hunting with CARNIVORE'S Calvin Redhouse and Ty Sandoval from the Navajo Nation.
    Hunting the Navajo is an excellent, inexpensive opportunity to hunt bear the way they have been hunted for hundreds of years. No sitting on a barrel of donuts, we will be chasing with hounds in the beautiful Chuska Mountains.
    I hope that you will tune in on the Pursuit Channel this evening at 11:30 PM, Saturday at 12:30 PM and Sunday at 6:00 PM. 393 on Dish and 604 on Direct.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for posting
      Will try to check it out

Comment

Great show!

Comment

Have it DVR’d.

Watching it now.

Comment

Thanks for watching! I have never seen a bear hit as hard as the big one that Steve shot in the chest with the Ruger 77-44 using Hornady 240 XTP ammo in the .44 Mag. It was if the bullet impact launced him off the tree and if that didn't kill him the 30 ft. fall did.
            We are going back up for bear this fall. I believe that this is the first time that the Navajo has offered a fall hunt to Non-Navajo hunters. The bears should be much heavier than they are in the spring as they fatten up for winter.
            Thanks and Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Working...
            X