Job opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job opportunities

I work for Norbord, the largest OSB manufacturer in the world, in Nacogdoches. We have some job opportunities available for someone that might be looking for new horizons. We currently have an opening for a Human Resources Manager, a Safety Manager, and a Mechanical/Process Engineer. If anyone has an interest you can go to www.norbord.com/careers and follow the link to current opportunities. You can look at the qualifications for each position and, although I didn't specifically look, I would assume info on how to contact us. I will say that we have excellent benefits- health, dental, and vision. We give a once a year safety shoe allowance and have annual profit sharing, which YTD is just over $18000 per employee for 2017 with one month to go. You are allowed 10 floating holidays each year and escalating weeks of vacation based on years of service. You are fully vested in the retirement plan after one year. Four days from now I will have been here 31 years. Thought I would pass this on.
Working...
X