• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea.... I will work on that tomorrow

Comment

Kyes first whitetail buck

Comment

Comment

Boys trip was fun... Didn't get the thanksgiving turkey we planned on but blackstrap and gravy will do

Comment

Congrats on the deer!

Comment

Kye said thanks mc79 He is a deer killing machine but this is his first time he has had a chance at a mature whitetail buck.... It's my turn now .. Momma and boys shot theirs and now it's my turn...

Comment

Wow y'all cleaned that up and now have a nice place to make some great memories. Congrats.

Comment

Awesome Thread! Place looks great!

Comment

That's really awesome, I have my eye on a piece of land right now and have been going back and forth on whether or not I can spend the money on it.

Comment

Good Luck on your turn. That deer your boy shot is an awesome first deer. The first one I shot, my dad picked it up by one ear and drug it to the truck.

Comment

Congrats on an awesome find!! Great work!! This is exactly the kind of place I am looking for! Keep us updated with the progress!

Comment

Originally posted by I'mOldGreg View Post
                          Awesome Thread! Place looks great!

Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                            Wow y'all cleaned that up and now have a nice place to make some great memories. Congrats.

It's been a chore but very rewarding!!! It's nice that the whole family is in on the work

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                              That's really awesome, I have my eye on a piece of land right now and have been going back and forth on whether or not I can spend the money on it.

Now is the time!!! Don't overextend your finances but if you can wing it do it!!!! I'm glad I did it now and will have it paid off before the boys go to college

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                                Congrats on an awesome find!! Great work!! This is exactly the kind of place I am looking for! Keep us updated with the progress!

Thank you!!!! Be diligent in your searching and you will know when that place pops up that's perfect for you... I enjoy updating this thread , not only to show everybody my progress but to be able to look back as a timeline

Comment

Working...
                                X