No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Miss Macie. I can see Friday from where I am at, it's almost here. Much cooler up here in DFW this morning. It would be a good morning for a fire.

Comment

Happy Monday Princess, have a great week.

Comment

Happy Monday. Miss Macie. Here we go, starting off another week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Macie. Happy Monday hope you have a great week!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

Happy Friday. Miss Macie. It looks like it's going to be a good weekend to stay by the fire.

Comment

It’s so funny how things work out. I just happen to wake up at 3:30am this morning. Heard the rain, so rolled over and got my phone to check the radar. Lots of green! So I lay there trying to figure out what I can have the guys do today, hard to install windows in the rain. About 4:15, Macie started moaning. At first I figured she was just “talking”. But it sounded different, so I got up and went and checked on her. She had turned or rolled over and had her head between her bed and the wall!! I felt so bad! She of course thought me making a big deal about it, was funny. So at 4:30am this morning we had a good laugh.

Little back story, as to how this happened. We got a new nurse, so she didnt’ put a pillow in just the right spot. That allowed Macie to roll over. No harm done and it did take a little stress off my day, if only for a little bit.

Comment

Dad and daughter time is a good thing. Y'all have a great weekend Gardner's!

Comment

Sunday morning quiet time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Macie, we've been out of town and I was reading this to catch up. Glad you and Dad had some good times and that both of you enjoyed it. So glad to hear it.

Bryan so glad to hear that all is going well at the Gardner house!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Good morning. Miss Macie. Happy Monday, hope ya'll have a great week.

Comment

Sweet and peaceful, gotta love that!

Comment

Have a great day and and awesome weekend sweet Macie!

Comment

Good FRIDAY morning beautiful girl. Hope you have a great Friday and an amazing weekend. God bless.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Have a fantastic weekend, Miss Macie

Comment

Working...
                                X