Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Both probably. Thanks
    Anytime. Delighted to help. Replacement coozie as well?

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      My husband likes to take canned jalapenos, slice lengthwise, and stuff with crab meat mix. The crab meat mix is canned crab mixed with mayo, cajun seasoning and paprika. You could use fresh jalapenos, but those will be very hot. Refrigerate.

I like bacon wrapped figs. Slice bacon in half, wrap around a fig. Sprinke the tops with brown sugar. You can mix the brown sugar with hickory steak seasoning or cajun seasoning, too. Bake in the oven on 410 for 20 minutes.
      those dates sound amazing! Im going to have to try those!

Comment

Simple and everyone will love them,
        Slice whole canned Jalapenos peppers in half lengthwise, use a spoon to clean out the pith and seeds, Stuff with Price's pimiento cheese, serve cold.

If you can find San Marcos brand peppers, they are especially mild.

Comment

Bacon wrapped dates. No one knows what they are but continue eating

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            My husband likes to take canned jalapenos, slice lengthwise, and stuff with crab meat mix. The crab meat mix is canned crab mixed with mayo, cajun seasoning and paprika. You could use fresh jalapenos, but those will be very hot. Refrigerate.

I like bacon wrapped figs. Slice bacon in half, wrap around a fig. Sprinke the tops with brown sugar. You can mix the brown sugar with hickory steak seasoning or cajun seasoning, too. Bake in the oven on 410 for 20 minutes.
            Both sound good..................

Comment

Originally posted by Tx knifeguy View Post
              Bacon wrapped dates. No one knows what they are but continue eating
              New one on me thx for idea

Comment

Crab cakes

Homemade potato chips

Boudin balls

I went to a dinner thing a couple months back and they had cherry tomatoes wrapped in bacon then cooked in the oven with syrup to dip in. It was a first for me but dang it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stuffed mushrooms. Stuffing made with breakfast sausage and cream cheese.

Comment

Tamales!!!!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I like these for a appetizer, instead of the oven I do them either on my Blakestone griddle or on my grill.

Ingredients

1 lb bacon
                        1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1'' pieces
                        2/3 c. brown sugar
                        1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
                        1 1/2 tsp chili powder

1/8 tsp pepper

Instructions

Cut bacon pieces into thirds the short way. Take each piece of chicken and wrap a piece of bacon around it. Fasten bacon with toothpick and set aside.
                        In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the brown sugar mixture making sure to sprinkle a little on top, too.
                        Place on wire rack on a pan lined with aluminum foil.
                        Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken juices run clear and bacon is crisp.

Comment

Good ol fashion tag here

Comment

Gizzards!!! And pickled beets!!

I recently made got wing egg rolls. Shredded chicken, blue cheese crumbles, favorite Wang sauce rolled into egg roll wrappers. Fried quickly. Cut them in half. Have ranch for dipping. Simple. Cheap. Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              Gizzards!!! And pickled beets!!

I recently made got wing egg rolls. Shredded chicken, blue cheese crumbles, favorite Wang sauce rolled into egg roll wrappers. Fried quickly. Cut them in half. Have ranch for dipping. Simple. Cheap. Good.
                              That sounds awesome. Will be giving that a shot.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X