Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
    The bottom line is that he is wrong/and or does not share all the facts about most of what he says regarding all of the above. Please read the stuff he leaves out regarding all of the things you mentioned...http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...ent/123/1/e164

I believe we should see both sides but I feel he is not on the side of science or health.
    They basically take simple arguments Sears makes and spin them to make him sound wrong. Many of the sources are from the CDC, who is exactly the one Sears comments on. No kidding their going to disagree.

Its hard to follow a "he's wrong" statement from someone who's profession is medication. Right or wrong it doesn't sit easy with me.

And i will state, obviously since i dont know you, nothing against you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by JewellHuntress View Post
      Do we know that? Amish people have very low occurrences of throat and lung cancer, but hardly any of them smoke. On the other hand, the women have very high breast cancer rates. But you’re really going to blame vaccines here? Not the fact that they live almost entirely off of organic food and have hardly any outsiders to bring anything back in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      im just going to bring it to the discussion at the risk of being labeld a tinfoil hat wearing vegan that carries a euro satchel.

im defined as a conspiracy woo-weee-woo-wee theorist anyway. i mean i believe the wildest things ever told. i believe in MEN WALKING ON WATER!! and i believe in FLOATING AX HEADS!!

i believe that this whole world lies in the evil one, and i believe there is spiritual darkness in high places.

so, you see, greedy men creating ways to make us returning costumers, through health care, is baby poo compared to my beliefs.

once you truly believe in VIRGIN BIRTH! you understand that truth is wilder than all conspiracies piled up together in one huge heap.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
        They basically take simple arguments Sears makes and spin them to make him sound wrong. Many of the sources are from the CDC, who is exactly the one Sears comments on. No kidding their going to disagree.

Its hard to follow a "he's wrong" statement from someone who's profession is medication. Right or wrong it doesn't sit easy with me.

And i will state, obviously since i dont know you, nothing against you personally.

We will just agree to disagree...nothing personal at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
          Have a vaccine injury in your family and you will understand.
          We do not live in a third world country, we do not live in or own filth

How is polio spread? transmitted between contaminated water and food pretty sure we don't have that over here so yeah lets vaccinate for it
          Duh! you just answered your own question

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            is it a fact moser? its also a fact that the amish dont get autism or cancer. got any facts on what they do or dont do thats different?

i gots a fact for ya. there is more profit in treatments than there is in cures.

im not sure the answer, but when i need advice, i will go to a bow hunting forum.
            Man you really had a big gulp of the liberal kool aid.

Study: Low vaccination rate in Amish children linked to hospitalization
            Melissa Jenco, News Content Editor

Amish children were hospitalized for vaccine-preventable diseases (VPD) at significantly higher rates than other children, researchers found.

“Most, but not all, of this increased risk was driven by differences in vaccination coverage,” authors wrote in the study “Vaccine Preventable Diseases Requiring Hospitalization” (Williamson G, et al. Pediatrics. Aug. 2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-0298).

Researchers studied Penn State Children’s Hospital’s medical records for children under 18 who were diagnosed with a VPD from 2005-’15. Children were classified as Plain (Amish and Mennonite) or non-Plain, although when looking at rates, researchers did not have enough data to include the Mennonite population.

Roughly 92% of the Plain children in the study were unvaccinated compared to 17% of the non-Plain children.

During the study period, 215 children were hospitalized with 221 VPDs. About 93% of these children were unvaccinated or immunocompromised, except for those with pneumococcal infections, according to the research.

While 81% of the hospitalized children were non-Plain, Amish children were hospitalized for VPD at more than twice their rate.

Plain children contracted both Haemophilus influenzae type b and tetanus more frequently than non-Plain children. Pneumococcal infections were most common among all children, but also an outlier in that 77% of children with these infections were vaccinated.

“This suggests that at least some of these cases were due to serotypes of S. pneumoniae not covered in the vaccine, such that some cases were not truly vaccine preventable,” authors wrote.

Immunocompromised children made up about 68% of varicella cases, while in about 75% of cases of meningococcal disease, children were too young to have been vaccinated.

Authors concluded “interventions to increase vaccination among these (Plain) communities could decrease the number of VPDs admitted at our center.”

Comment

A couple people on this thread should try thinking for themselves less and just phone a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                Man you really had a big gulp of the liberal kool aid.
                lib cool aide lol. will the libs be for, or against forced vaccinations? where would pelosi finesteinn shummer hillary and obama stand in this discussion? and dont tell me that this is not headed in that direction.

Comment

Dr. William Thompson of the CDC, admitted that data linking MMR to increased risk of autism was left out of a study. If you speak with healthcare providers you will probably find very few who are either 100% for or against vaccination.

Here is a link to what I just referenced if you are interested in exposing yourself to other viewpoints.

One of the biggest myths being propagated in the compliant mainstream media today is that doctors are either pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, and that the anti-vaccine doctors are all "quacks." However, nothing could be further from the truth in the vaccine debate. Doctors are not unified at all on their positions regarding "the science" of vaccines, nor are they unified in the position of removing informed consent to a medical procedure like vaccines. The two most extreme positions are those doctors who are 100% against vaccines and do not administer them at all, and those doctors that believe that ALL vaccines are safe and effective for ALL people, ALL the time, by force if necessary. Very few doctors fall into either of these two extremist positions, and yet it is the extreme pro-vaccine position that is presented by the U.S. Government and mainstream media as being the dominant position of the medical field. In between these two extreme views, however, is where the vast majority of doctors practicing today would probably categorize their position. Many doctors who consider themselves "pro-vaccine," for example, do not believe that every single vaccine is appropriate for every single individual. Many doctors recommend a "delayed" vaccine schedule for some patients, and not always the recommended one-size-fits-all CDC childhood schedule. Other doctors choose to recommend vaccines based on the actual science and merit of each vaccine, recommending some, while determining that others are not worth the risk for children, such as the suspect seasonal flu shot. These doctors who do not hold extreme positions would be opposed to government-mandated vaccinations and the removal of all parental exemptions. In this article, I am going to summarize the many doctors today who do not take the most extremist pro-vaccine position, which is probably not held by very many doctors at all, in spite of what the pharmaceutical industry, the federal government, and the mainstream media would like the public to believe.

Comment

For you guys who think Andrew Wakefield is an anti vaccination quack, all he did was recommend that the MMR vaccination be separated into 3 doses for safety. The medical journal Lancet (with financial ties to the vaccine manufacturer) didn’t care for his opinion.

Here is a link if you want to get the info yourself.

In what is perhaps the biggest news event of the year (that the mainstream media does not want to cover), the full ramifications of Dr. William Thompson of the CDC coming forward as a whistleblower to confess that the CDC has covered up data linking vaccines to autism are yet to be seen. However, while blame and (hopefully) criminal complaints more than likely await many people who participated in this cover-up, there is one man who deserves honor, and to whom the mainstream media owes a huge apology to: Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      im just going to bring it to the discussion at the risk of being labeld a tinfoil hat wearing vegan that carries a euro satchel.

im defined as a conspiracy woo-weee-woo-wee theorist anyway. i mean i believe the wildest things ever told. i believe in MEN WALKING ON WATER!! and i believe in FLOATING AX HEADS!!

i believe that this whole world lies in the evil one, and i believe there is spiritual darkness in high places.

so, you see, greedy men creating ways to make us returning costumers, through health care, is baby poo compared to my beliefs.

once you truly believe in VIRGIN BIRTH! you understand that truth is wilder than all conspiracies piled up together in one huge heap.

Just to confirm, it was God that told you not to get your kids vaccinated?

Comment

I thank the Lord that my twins made it through their vaccines! That being said both my grandparents on my Dad's side were deaf and mute from having the German measles - this is a common occurrence from this virus. I think everyone needs to also do research on things like polio to see how bad these epidemics were before vaccines. With the unvetted influx of third world countries where these still exist not vaccinating was more scary. I want the best life for my boys and I was def nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.
                          As a former Epidemiologist that understands how to do studies and dissect studies I will tell you this about the link between vaccines and autism.

1. Every study that has found a link has been extremely flawed with either massive selection bias or not having standardized identification criteria.

2. Every study that has been straight forward without section bias has not found a link with vaccines. But they did find a link.

If both parents have IQs above 120 the increase in autistic children is 40%

If both parents have IQs above 140 this goes up to 100% increase in risk.

As IQ rises risk does exponentially.

This actually makes a great deal of sense as most high functioning autistic children possess Genius IQs. Telsa, Einstein, and many other of the great thinkers of history fall on the spectrum of autism.

Comment

My mom contracted Polio at the age of 11 or 12. Her friends would always say that she was the fastest kid on the block. After she got polio she had to learn to crawl, and after a couple years had to relearn how to walk. Polio severely affected the muscles in her left leg. She can walk, but still has issues. When they built the house they live in now, they built all doors as 36" doors and with handicap toilets. Because my mom said someday she will probably end up in a wheel chair...

When I went to Kenya in the late 90s I got a polio booster just to be **** sure I didn't get polio. Seeing people walk around on their hands because their legs were non-functional was tough to see.

I am also a scientist by training, and currently work in medical research.

Yes. I vaccinated both of my children. There was never a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                              As a former Epidemiologist that understands how to do studies and dissect studies I will tell you this about the link between vaccines and autism.

1. Every study that has found a link has been extremely flawed with either massive selection bias or not having standardized identification criteria.

2. Every study that has been straight forward without section bias has not found a link with vaccines. But they did find a link.

If both parents have IQs above 120 the increase in autistic children is 40%

If both parents have IQs above 140 this goes up to 100% increase in risk.

As IQ rises risk does exponentially.

This actually makes a great deal of sense as most high functioning autistic children possess Genius IQs. Telsa, Einstein, and many other of the great thinkers of history fall on the spectrum of autism.
                              It has to be environmental! IQ isn’t based on genetics! You can try hard and get smarter!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Step 1 - find a doctor you trust.
                                Step 2 - listen to this doctor.
                                Here it is on page 1

Comment

Working...
                                X