Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to my world huntinpool.

Comment

Whatever TODD! Sandbagger. The second place and on are slightly smaller without Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
        Sweet, I may print that so I can have one. Especially the way I have been shooting. Maybe a new class_DAZED & CONFUSED or Most 0's class
        Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
        Whatever TODD! Sandbagger. The second place and on are slightly smaller without Champion.
        Both of y'all are SANDBAGGERS!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Both of y'all are SANDBAGGERS!!!!

Bisch
          You are too Bisch!

Comment

Great looking buckles Gene! Our club uses the same one for our Member of the Year awards.

Comment

Naw if they gave one for most zeros or most trees killed it would be mine for sure...

I'll see you folks there and I might even do a little practice before then so I can hit an animal or two....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
                If Todd comes out and helps set targets, then I guarantee that there will be nothing easy about this shoot.
                IFI help, we are shooting alot of 5-10 yd shots. I can't hit ***** past that.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                  IFI help, we are shooting alot of 5-10 yd shots. I can't hit ***** past that.
                  I will be there early the friday before to set targets and it will be a good shootable course.

Comment

The knives are ordered for the All Around Winners. They are from Gills Primitive Archery. We have some stone and bone knives this year. I just wish I could shoot good enough to be in the running for one of these. Will post pictures when they arrive.

Comment

Deb has to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                        Deb has to work.
                        Does that mean just Arvin will be coming or that neither of y'all will get to go?

Bisch

Comment

This is always a good shoot....

Comment

I have a men's retreat to attend so I guess neither. We will miss this one for sure it's one of our favorites.

Comment

We will miss you Arvin and Deb. it's going to be a great one.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Arvin! We will see y'all down the road at another though!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X