No announcement yet.

Joel Turner (of MBB IV) Clinic and Target Panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate target panic but it is a reality with a lot shooters like myself that has to be dealt with, I am getting over it but any help sure could not hurt me.

Comment

When I spoke with Mr. Turner, he said he intends to incorporate teaching good form during his clinic, but he also wants to incorporate the mental aspects of shooting to address target panic issues.

Anyway, we're fortunate to have Mike Javi Cooper relatively close for coaching sessions, and I intend to take advantage of that. I just figured clinics like Joel Turners and Rod Jenkins, if and when they come around, are added benefits that complement coaching sessions. And since Joel Turner offered more of an emphasis on target panic, I thought it might be particularly beneficial for those of us intent on overcoming it.

Comment

As Rubydog said my head may have to be soaked in a pickle jar for a while so all those big brain words could sink in. First you have to tell me what they mean in hillbilly terms.LOL

Comment

Got it myself back when I was shooting trad. Thing is, I didn't understand anything about it or how to overcome it way back then (I was 20 yrs. old and it lasted 5 yrs.). It's what got me out of archery for several years.

Fortunately, the next time I got it I did have the Solution. One of the original TBHers to use my Solution also shoots trad. Interestingly, there seems to be a theory amongst many compound/pinshooters that TP can be "cured" if they move over to trad. It's kinda like they think TP & compounds were invented simultaneously. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
          X