HOU to San Angelo and BACK TBH EXPRESS NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOU to San Angelo and BACK TBH EXPRESS NEEDED

I need to get a guitar that I have in Porter, TX to Toddcaster out in San Angelo. I then need a shotgun picked up from Toddcaster and brought back to Houston area. We'll both be grateful to anyone that is able to give us a TBH Express. I'll sweeten the pot with a free STIC knife.

Thanks,

Curt

I'll be going as far as Junction from near the LA border if someone can make it that far south on a mutual day.
    Tim

Comment

Will be leaving NW Houston Fri evening going to San Saba & coming home Sun. Willing to help if I can.

Comment

If I could I would Curt. Dallas to the Hag, then Porter to San Angelo, back and then DFW is a haul brother...

Comment

Curt, I can probably help you out. Pm me your number and I will call you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Will be leaving NW Houston Fri evening going to San Saba & coming home Sun. Willing to help if I can.
            I think San Saba is still about 1.5hr from San Angelo. I appreciate it, but we're not in a hurry so waiting for someone going all the way to San Angelo won't put us in a bind. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Curt, I can probably help you out. Pm me your number and I will call you tomorrow.
              PM Sent

Comment

cant believe I left a stic knife on the table

Comment

I'll be going to Sonora this Thursday, if that's close enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
                    cant believe I left a stic knife on the table
                    hahahaha.....I'm just trying to get your guitar to you.

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    I'll be going to Sonora this Thursday, if that's close enough?
                    That'd have to be up to Toddcaster. He's the one that'd have to meet you on that end. Maybe he'll comment.

Comment

You are a week late my friend or I would have been able to pull this off for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going past you on my way to Eldorado real early Thursday morning. I will be coming back Sunday evening. I will be happy to meet up with you and meet him in Eldorado Thursday

Comment

I'm going to Austin this Saturday and returning to San Angelo Sunday if that helps at all.

Comment

pm sent to antlercollector
                            Last edited by Toddcaster; 11-28-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I'm going past you on my way to Eldorado real early Thursday morning. I will be coming back Sunday evening. I will be happy to meet up with you and meet him in Eldorado Thursday
                              I can get with you anytime as long as you can work out the other end with Toddcaster. He sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X