WSOA "Main Event" Dec 31st - Jan 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSOA "Main Event" Dec 31st - Jan 2nd

The World Series Of Archery "Main Event" will be held at Cinnamon Creek Ranch located in Ft Worth, Texas on December 31 thru January 2. Qualifying will begin on Friday, line times will be 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm. Saturday line times will be 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm. The shoot-off will be held on Sunday at 10:00am. Entry Fee to the Main Event is $100.00 with a Guaranteed Cash Payout of $5,000.00! for more info visit www.WorldSeriesOfArchery.com

I will be there saturday for sure.

Comment

We will be there.

Comment

May have to come by Sunday for the shoot off

Comment

ttt

ttt

Comment

Keep It Local

Please come out and support this major tournament to ensure it stays local. This shoot is put on by archers for archers. No better way to bring in the new year!

Comment

It will be a blast.

Comment

You Forgot about the Food!

Gonna be a great time with some great shooters!

dont forget the great food Joe will be cooking!

Spred the word!

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

This is going to be fun.
                      I hope we get a good turnout.

Comment

It will be! spred the word

Heck evan i won some money last night at the weekly shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                          Heck evan i won some money last night at the weekly shoot!
                          That's great!! I would like to come to the big event but donating 200.00 to the pot is a little steep for me!

Comment

Please ask if you have questions

I will answer questions as quickly as I see them. There have been a few asked so far. 1.Q Do I have to be a member of WSOA to participate? A No. 2.Q Do I have to qualify for the Main Event? A No. 3.Q Do I have to shoot Friday and Saturday? A No, you may enter as many times as you want but only your highest score will determine if you make the shoot-off on Sunday.

Comment

No Game Like WSOA!

Any other game I'd say you might be donating but anyone has a chance to win in the WSOA format! We are putting up $5,000.00 cash GUARANTEED! We are putting on a major tournament for the area archery community, as of now there are no shoots in Texas with this size of purse. There is not a tournament in the country that gives the average archer a chance at a payout like this! Come out and take your shot at "the little red dot"!

Comment

Working...
                              X