Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in after a long day. Prayers on prayers for Courtney and Jenn and the kids.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update... great news will tell more when I get home!!!
      What is it? ......

Comment

Man, I have been following this one from the side and praying for God’s healing and guidance to all involved. I really have had no words. From a hospice visit to great news, I can’t wait for the update!!!!

Comment

In for the great news!

Comment

Update.... From Jenn “They already got the bloodwork back and it's really better!! The lymes is down and the liver is better...a lot better!!! She said it was **** near failing earlier!!!!” She also said her color is back and she isn’t death pale.

Comment

Thank you Father! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Update.... From Jenn “They already got the bloodwork back and it's really better!! The lymes is down and the liver is better...a lot better!!! She said it was **** near failing earlier!!!!” She also said her color is back and she isn’t death pale.

This is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news! God is good!!

Comment

Mash that gas courtney! You got this!
                    More prayers!

Comment

Excellent news to go to bed on. Thank you Lord for your work in this situation and we ask you to continue the healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome!

Comment

That's good news. Thank God. And all of you prayer warriors.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Oh WOW! That's wonderful news. I know how gut wrenching this has been for me, checking this thread multiple times a day, and I've never even met Courtney. I can't imagine what kind of a roller coaster it has been for the kids and for her faithful friends. God bless all y'all for your faithful love and support for Courtney. May God continue to bring healing as He is exalted through this entire ordeal.

Comment

That is awesome news!

Comment

Working...
                                X