No announcement yet.

War and NO word from my Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope and pray he is ok. from what I read your son is a very talented young man and is making this Country and you very proud. I am very appreciative of his service. Due to medical reasons I was unable to serve in the military and I am thankful for every solider who fights for our freedom. Thank you for raising a great solider and tell Jake, myself and many otters TBH members appreciate his service.

I pray for you to have calm nerves and get some rest and you receive the call and hear his voice very soon

Comment

Prayers for your son, you and your family. I'm sure he's out there kicking azz in the sand dunes!

Comment

Prayers he is safe while there and returns home safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a grandson signing up for the Army Friday and I'm already worried, but these men and women are our finest and are gonna be busy smoking some terrorists @$$÷$. Give him some time, he's going to be alright. Your not alone brother. Praying for you and all our troops.

Comment

Prayers for your son and all of our kids defending Freedom.

Comment

Prayers up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your son and family.

Comment

Prayers for Jake's safety, thanks to him for his service, and thank you for raising such a fine son.

Comment

Prayers!!!

Comment

Prayers!!!!!!

Comment

Prayers Sent for your son safety

Comment

Not to hijack because I know that the fear is immense but remember back in the day.... We couldn't call families for months!! Shoot... I went thru 4 countries once before I could even mail a letter!!! Longest point in time I was deployed was 10 months and maybe made 3 calls that entire time!! 1.. Were leaving tomorrow 2... Hey, were back!!! 3... Come get me from the bus station!!! Be blessed that technology is dramatically different now than it was in the past. Thoughts and prayers brother.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers for his safety

Comment

Always praying for our soldiers. I deal in military electronics and sometimes talk with pilots over there who are flying combat missions daily. It always makes me pause a bit when I remember there is still a war going on and we are here living the good life.

Comment

Working...
                                X