How old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old?

Thoughts on age for this guy? Old enough to sling an arrow at. Hoping he walks past my stand while I'm there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That would definitely be a shooter to me, especially with archery equipment. Best of luck as you pursue him. Maybe he'll slip up during the rut.

From that one picture I'd guess him at 4.5 or 5.5. Looks to be mature.

Comment

4.5 maybe a little run down

Comment

4.5... ? i am no expert, just trying to learn... I love these threads

Comment

Comment

I say 4.5 also. Would expect a little.bigger neck and thicker through to middle if he was any older.

Comment

I would say no younger then 4.5 and no older then 5.5. Great buck.

Comment

In with 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                  That would definitely be a shooter to me, especially with archery equipment. Best of luck as you pursue him. Maybe he'll slip up during the rut.

From that one picture I'd guess him at 4.5 or 5.5. Looks to be mature.
                  Thank you! I hope so too. Apparently we have some funky genetics at our place. Dad shot this guy last weekend after he chased a doe right in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in the minority but I think he is 5.5 plus, his face looks for mature to me than a typical 4 year olds. I could be wrong but that’s my opinion. Now shoot him and let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X