GRXH 2017 Recap - BEER RUN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
    Who ended up with this piglet I went hunting sat evening and was gonna steal her out of bucket to take home but she was gone..
    Seems like I saw it on fb somewhere alive and well, but I can't find it on the granger ranger page. Maybe someone posted it themselves?? Zack took home the smaller one like that. Almost sure I saw it though. That one was my favorite as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Seems like I saw it on fb somewhere alive and well, but I can't find it on the granger ranger page. Maybe someone posted it themselves?? Zack took home the smaller one like that. Almost sure I saw it though. That one was my favorite as well!

Lucas took that one home, there's a video of it chasing his daughter around & squealing on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrentRussell View Post
        Lucas took that one home, there's a video of it chasing his daughter around & squealing on Facebook.

Ahhh, Cool! I couldn't tell it was this one because of it's little pink outfit.

Comment

Can someone link that video here? I don't have facebook.

Comment

Here you go for the non facebook people.

Comment

I see they adjust quickly. ..probably shouldn't show that to my daughter she was already upset I didn't bring one home haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

That's one thing I forgot to do to my piglet-Play bikes! Probably why it ran out of my hammock....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                  That's one thing I forgot to do to my piglet-Play bikes! Probably why it ran out of my hammock....

Yeah, I'm sure that was it....

Comment

Originally posted by Pigthumper View Post
                    I stayed plenty full. I shot my first hog and was giving time so I went down to the trail and found blood and tracked it. At the end I found Sneaky and Archer23 with a hog that was shot up the butt and was relieved. Even if I didn't find mine I was still gonna eat. Followed blood on mine and it went to the private land. Thirty minutes later I shot a fast running big sow right in the shoulder bone. 300 yards later decided didn't get good penatration. Oh well still got to eat.
                    Want to apologize for my lack of social skills. I live way out in the country and don't get to meet new people. I went to this hunt not knowing anyone and I had a good time. Navychief, thanks for the crappie spot. Paycheck, thanks for the gracious welcoming. Rat, awesome cooking sir. B Destroyer, holler at me for some wood ducks. Sneaky, thanks for bringing that Shiner. I left a ridge reaper blind chair there so if anyone picked it up, consider it a gift.

Absolutely my friend [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post

Whatever helps you sleep at night...I know what you did to that pig

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        Whatever helps you sleep at night...I know what you did to that pig

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        [emoji12]

Comment

Wee wee wee in polka dot

Originally posted by Hog Lick View Post
                          Here you go for the non facebook people.

https://youtu.be/gx5Ofnp0Ww0
                          LMAO!

Can my daughter come over and play with your daughter?

Comment

awesome weekend
                            with
                            crazy drunk friends
                            lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

Potatoes hunt
                              more
                              cachaça and CakeBalls

Comment

So with all those piglets taken home....I want to know who's bringing the mascot with them next year...we can put orange on it so people don't get confused haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X