Buffalo Field Archery 3D shot Apr 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Field Archery 3D shot Apr 28

I am thinking about attending my first 3d shoot and bringing my son (6) along with me. Anybody else going that day?

I will not make that one because of the distance but I will advise you to go. If you like to shoot a stickbow, 3D is a blast. Most all of the kids love it too.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Bisch

Comment

I haven't decided if I'll be going to Buffalo or Conroe that weekend. I liked the Conroe course and folks when I went there last month.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        I haven't decided if I'll be going to Buffalo or Conroe that weekend. I liked the Conroe course and folks when I went there last month.
        Is that the Montgomery County Archery Club that you are talking about Derek? If you are willing to have 2 more people tag along with you I could go to either.

Comment

I can tell you for sure that at least 8 of us locals will not be there, we have Rod's clinic that weekend

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
            I can tell you for sure that at least 8 of us locals will not be there, we have Rod's clinic that weekend
            Well what do you want a cookie for that? Hahaha if I had the money I would have done that.

Comment

I'm going to take my kids over to shoot at least one of those. They love the 3D shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
                Is that the Montgomery County Archery Club that you are talking about Derek? If you are willing to have 2 more people tag along with you I could go to either.
                Yes that is the Montgomery County Archery Club and Yes you may join us. Not sure if Thea and Brett will be with me or not but you and your son are more than welcome. I'll be shooting my selfbow as it will be the last warm up before the State Selfbow Championship and I think I'm going to make a run up there and shoot.

Chester that shoot is on Saturday, so one could shoot there Saturday and then Buffalo on Sunday. Not sure if I'll do that or not, but I might.

Last edited by bountyhunter; 04-11-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I shot a couple of em last year and they put on a good shoot. Very family oriented and well laid out course. Hope I can make it

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                    I will be one of the 8. Other wise I would be there.

Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      Yes that is the Montgomery County Archery Club and Yes you may join us. Not sure if Thea and Brett will be with me or not but you and your son are more than welcome. I'll be shooting my selfbow as it will be the last warm up before the State Selfbow Championship and I think I'm going to make a run up there and shoot.

Chester that shoot is on Saturday, so one could shoot there Saturday and then Buffalo on Sunday. Not sure if I'll do that or not, but I might.

http://www.mcac3d.com/shootschedule.html
                      I could only do one or the other, but if there is one that you prefer then I would be willing to go to that one.

Comment

I'll be at Buffalo, since it's my home club. Every shoot seems to bring out more and more trad shooters. The more the merrier.

Comment

I am going to try to make the club shoot and conroe and try to talk my wife into letting me sneak off to buffalo on sunday. Just have to see how the baby is doing. Hope to see everyone at Conroe, come on out and enjoy

Comment

Still need to clear it with the wife, but I think that my son and I are going to join Bountyhunter in Conroe on Sat. Anybody else going to be there?

Comment

Working...
                            X