for the bowfishin nutts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the bowfishin nutts...

Goin friday to pick up my new toy..its a 2006 20x72 alweld flatbottom, totally rebuild 1984 115 evinrude bored over to a 135, 2009 35 horse vanguard swingin a 48 inch prop, 13 300 watt halos up front. already ordered a arrow prop reduction and a 62 inch ivo 3 blade prop to stick on her when i get her home, also gonna rebuild the fan stand and put the driver stick on the left side of the deck... enjoy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by twistedmidnite; 02-07-2011, 05:47 PM.

Now THAT looks like fun. Not much to step around and plenty of flat places. Good job man.

Comment

Sweet ride!

Comment

You'll have mucho fun with that rig, it looks clean and well-engineered. Maybe we'll run across each other on the water somewhere in East Texas this spring. My buddy Tommy and I are just putting the finishing touches on an 1870 WeldBilt w/115 Johnson and 101 Minn Kota (posted in DIY under "Flat Bottom Boat Buildup"), while he's continuing the build on his 17'x8' airboat w/525 BBC.

Stu

PS - Let me know if you need any mods/repair, my buddy Tommy is a whiz with a mig/tig.

Comment

sounds good! i hit all the lakes around here so you (and i) never know where ill be...gonna get down to rayburn before too long and try to sneak up on another 60+ buff!

Comment

Looks good, don't forget get the skeeter spray!!

Comment

thats a pro set up!

I wana ride!!!

Comment

She looks beautiful

Comment

nice looks good

Comment

Nice rig! Get you some HPS lights and you'll be top of the pack with that set up. I switched over a few years back on my second build up, and there's just no comparison in the light output... Even the MH lights are more efficient (more candle power per watt) than the halogens. PM me if you want some links to lights on-line.

Comment

I want a TOY like that !!!!
                      LP

Comment

Thats a nice rig, I love to bowfish but never had from a boat like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Nice rig! Get you some HPS lights and you'll be top of the pack with that set up. I switched over a few years back on my second build up, and there's just no comparison in the light output... Even the MH lights are more efficient (more candle power per watt) than the halogens. PM me if you want some links to lights on-line.
                          X2
                          I switched to HPS and they are alot better than the halogens, and you can put way more lights on a smaller genny. Nice boat, probably see you around this spring/summer.

Comment

Looks like it oughtta be good!
                            x2 on the HPS's. You can run more light with less watts

Comment

Good lookin vestle!lol

Comment

Working...
                              X