Brazos County Archery (Bryan) 3D Jan 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County Archery (Bryan) 3D Jan 10

Come join us as we officially kick off our 2016 3D archery season!

January 10, 10am shotgun start. Register from 8:30 - 9:45. 30 3D targets, ASA format, rules, classes. (We have combined some classes due to participation.)

Everyone is invited to attend and shoot. This is our annual membership drive shoot. If you join or renew your membership by 10 am on Sunday, you will get to shoot for free.

Concessions from our world famous Mexican Food truck will be available!

Right now the weather outlook is cold, but dry. Should be a great day for a shoot!

If you are up to it, we'd love some help setting up at 7 am or take down when the shoot is over, too.

Check us out on Facebook or web site www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

How is the mud this year girl.

Comment

Not too bad, Old Man, I mean Killer.

We are supposed to get 1/2 - 1" today, but it dries up pretty quick out there. I'll post on Saturday when we have a better idea.

btw - we are going to host our pro-playday February 7. You will have a chance to win some money - Gomez is in TN now.

Comment

We got about an inch last night, so I think Sunday will be a little muddy, but not too bad.

Are you coming up?

Comment

ttt

Comment

I was coming but received an invitation to go KJO's for the week. Something about getting rid of some does.

Comment

Good luck! Catch you soon.

Meanwhile, the rest of you can come out. We are ready!

Comment

What a fun shoot! I'm sorry if you missed it. It was a little cold, but the weather was otherwise perfect!

For shoot results, go to our facebook page.

Comment

Just recently moved to College Station, is it possible to sign up for membership while at the 3D tournament??

Comment

Yes, you can. You can also sign up from our web site, www.BrazosCountyArchery.com or even at Live Oak Archery, the pro shop. They are closed on Mondays, but you can see them on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                    X