Not the worst shooting event in US History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the worst shooting event in US History

Not what the mainstream is reporting... Research more than Wikipedia, please!

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
    Not what the mainstream is reporting... Research more than Wikipedia, please!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Um..
    ya.....not really the same thing.

Comment

You say research more than Wikipedia please, then post a link to Wikipedia? I'm very confused...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
        You say research more than Wikipedia please, then post a link to Wikipedia? I'm very confused...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
        Lmao.

Comment

No offense, but who cares? It's not a competition. If it were the twelfth worst in us history it would be just as sad and devastating for all those involved. This isn't Call of Duty, there's no leaderboard here.

Comment

Then there was Waco, Tx. 76 people shot and roasted.

Comment

This Wall Street report was Oct 2015, very sad
              Attached Files

Comment

Odd that the worst mass killings/shootings in American history were done by our own government. The scariest part is that it could happen again only worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Um..
                  ya.....not really the same thing.
                  Yeah... they weren't real people; just stupid Indians... and mostly women and children just like Sand Creek...

I agree that it isn't a competition but it still raises the hackles on my back when the media calls this or the next mass slaughter the largest/worst in US history...
                  Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 06-15-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    Yeah... they weren't real people; just stupid Indians... and mostly women and children just like Sand Creek...

I agree that it isn't a competition but it still raises the hackles on my back when the media calls the this or the next mass slaughter the largest/worst in US history...
                    Exactly what I was going for, no competition, just the misleading info the media and politicians put out! Thanks MJC

Comment

Your right. The media is going to spin this in Hillary's favor all they can ... lies and false info doesn't matter cause they know that once someone hears it they will believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X