Darned feriners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darned feriners

Just got home from work, grabbed a beer, sat down and turned on the tube to the evening news. First thing that is said is "Stay tuned to find out what the Chinese think about Trump". Thinking back to the past few elections and remembering same type of "news stories" and I am wondering, "Who gives a rats *** what the Chinese, British, French, North Koreans, or of those yahoo, think about Trump,Bamer, Hillary, Cruz or any of our candidates." Snot their election, it's ours. Don't care what y'all think! Turned the tube off and went and fed the goats!

It is fairly important what other countries think of our leadership. If they think he is a buffoon, they will try to take advantage of him. And if our leader cannot maintain a level of diplomacy, and have an intelligent conversation with foreign leaders, we are in trouble.

So yeah it matters what they think.

Comment

I think are going to be in trouble, whoever gets elected.

Comment

Who ever China / Mexico / Germany / Sweden / any Muslim country / etc. /etc. does not like - - - -

I am all for...............

Comment

A good example of what other countries think about our leadership is to just look at what a mess the world is in now with the current nimrod we have for a POTUS. Yep, nobody fears us anymore. Especially muslimes.

Comment

What I'm getting out of this thread is that the rest of the world needs to respect and fear the wrath of our President if provoked but in terms of personal or political opinion them there **** "feriners" can go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              What I'm getting out of this thread is that the rest of the world needs to respect and fear the wrath of our President if provoked but in terms of personal or political opinion them there **** "feriners" can go to hell.
              Yes they can all go pound sand. Time to make us great again. {Not a Trumplodite}

Comment

Working...
              X