Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democratic Debate

Anyone watching?
    *News break from Hillary* "The Republicans are out of touch with reality. The border is secure by all reports!"

no, but the small part i watched was being simulcast/broadcasted in spanish...

the republicans are out of touch with reality.

i can't change reality, it is what it is. we have a rapidly growing hispanic population and the GOP is ignoring it.

Comment

What got me was that the two of them were arguing over who would be the better person at letting more illegal immigrants stay in the country. I can't even fathom that anyone would consider that a positive trait or a valid political stance when running for the chief executive officer of a sovereign country.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
        Anyone watching?
        *News break from Hillary* "The Republicans are out of touch with reality. The border is secure by all reports!"
        I talked to a game warden yesterday, about politics and the border, for 3 solid hours... Our border is 80% wide open. They are pouring across by the hundred daily.. Total chaos at best.
        Talk to LEO's who have been there.. You will get the true story...

Comment

The family and I were driving back from Big Bend today and saw a SUV drop off 2 Hispanic males in the middle of no-where and they started walking farther into the U.S. Told the agents at the check station about 5 miles down the road. They didn't seem real interested. Maybe they were legit and the agents knew it but we saw LOTS of areas where it would be super easy to come on across.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
            Anyone watching?
            My game camera says otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X