Need help finding seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding seeds

Does anyone know where I can buy seeds for fall food plot. I'm in Van Zandt Co. (Canton area). The two places I normally can get them don't have any. I want to buy small quantities(5lbs. etc.) so I can make up a mix. I'm wanting some winter peas, forage rape, turnips, and maybe some forage oats. Planting about an acre. Thanks for any help.

Try Turner Seed Company in Breckenridge.

Comment

Would recommend Turner Seed Company as well. They have a fall deer mix with many of the seed types that you want.

Comment

Yeah, that would be a good mix, I assume that is a 50 lb mixture of all that or do you buy individual types per lb.? Do they ship to residential address?

Comment

Potts in Quitman usually sells some plot seeds by the pound.....but I think its to early, and I KNOW its too dry (for Quitman anyway)

Comment

Turner seed sells the Fall Deer Mix in whatever total poundage that you want. There are certain percentages of each seed that is in the mix. I have a small 1/2 acre plot and was able to order 25 lbs. Also they do ship to a residential address. I received my seed at my house about 1 week ago.

Comment

I've used Turner Seeds for 5 years now and the Fall Deer mix is an excellent blend for my area in Eastland Co.

Comment

Sounds good, I only need some for about 1/2 to 3/4 ac. so 25lbs would prob. be about right. Do you remember how much the shipping was?

Comment

About $13, Seed was only $11-12, I got their seed for my spring food plots as well and was very happy.

Comment

Working...
                  X