No announcement yet.

lymphoma cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! You need to do something big to celebrate.

Comment

Well that's the kind of news that I wanted to read today. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

That is such amazing news! Praise God

Comment

That is some kind of awesome! Great news to start off the year!

Comment

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Comment

lymphoma cancer

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Great news! You need to do something big to celebrate.

I had a great dinner yesterday with my family while we watched that nail biter bama game and looking forward to the banquet held by Matt up in Amarillo Texas later this month. I get to pick up the mount of the stag I shot September of last year [emoji1612][emoji1612][emoji1612]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by OS_BRANDON; 01-09-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Awesome news.

Comment

That is great news Brandon. I am glad we got to meet when you were real sick and now you have pulled thru, so glad for you. My trail cam took this picture of me and you when you came over and I downloaded it on my phone then. I always worried about you.

Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    That is great news Brandon. I am glad we got to meet when you were real sick and now you have pulled thru, so glad for you. My trail cam took this picture of me and you when you came over and I downloaded it on my phone then. I always worried about you.

[ATTACH]891575[/ATTACH]

Thanks for bringing me on that day brother. One of the lights in my dark days. Forever grateful for that. Cheers to great health and straight arrows.

Comment

Great news Brandon, God is good!!!

Comment

man that is incredible!!!! COngrats and praise the Lord

Remind me again.....how did you first know you were sick? What were your symptoms?

Comment

lymphoma cancer

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          man that is incredible!!!! COngrats and praise the Lord

Remind me again.....how did you first know you were sick? What were your symptoms?

Yessir! Thank you!
                          Cough,fatigue, and chest pain. A quick hospital visit later showed I had a large mass in my chest.

Comment

Congratulations! Been keeping you in my prayers. Glad to hear the good news!

Comment

Praise God Brandon!! I've been following along and praying for you too... Seeing this this afternoon after the "Monday" I have had just made my day sir!! You sir are a strong, powerful and bright light that God will use to shine for His glory! What a good steward you have been to this point of all He has done! Keep up the good work sir. We will continue to pray for your health and long life of service to our God.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X