Terrell county ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrell county ranch

Has anyone on here ever been here? I got drawn. Private and with a guide to keep me from shooting a monster.

Yes, used to hunt there every year up until 2024. It's rough country but a whole lot of fun.

Comment

I must be real rough in the future (2024).

Comment

I hunted there in 2010. You're with a guide when you hunt and they say what you can shoot. It was a fun hunt and we had no problem getting does. That's what it was like then.

Comment

Awesome place....nice folks and a ton of deer. My daughter got her first deer there.

Comment

Originally posted by dsb6446 View Post
            I must be real rough in the future (2024).
            Ha, you got me. Dang iPhone!

Comment

I hunted there two years ago and got drawn again this year. Its a management hunt so don't expect to shoot a trophy. I ended up not shooting a deer when I went, but that was my choice. I saw deer every hunt. I was holding out for a management buck but never got a good shot at one. It's a beautiful place with plenty of animals. I saw a good size group of javelina while there too, and you can shoot one. The lodging was decent. Not the Hilton but beats the hell out of sleeping in a tent. What date did you get drawn for?

Comment

isn't only one date available?

Comment

There are 5 different hunt dates with 4 hunters each hunt. The dates start in October and the last hunt is in January.

Comment

Working...
                  X