Diamondback DB10 CKMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamondback DB10 CKMD

Tried doing a search on this but only saw one hit, and it wasn't a review.

Does anyone have any feedback on this gun? There really aren't a whole lot of reviews online for this model, mostly negative stuff about their pistols and a little about their DB15.

I'm seeing this online for less than $800, and based on the specs it seems like a pretty good deal. But then again, doesn't matter what the specs are if the thing doesn't work.

Any feedback from the green screen is appreciated.

This is my DB-10. I really like it. I just got optics on it but I still have to zero and play with load development. I’m planning on switching out the buffer for a jp silent capture system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Friend just bought one about 2 weeks ago. Don’t know if he has shot it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
        This is my DB-10. I really like it. I just got optics on it but I still have to zero and play with load development. I’m planning on switching out the buffer for a jp silent capture system

That looks nice. Have you had any issues with feed failures or fte?

Comment

None.

Comment

Anyone else have experience with this? I think it looks similar to the DPMS Oracle, with a little better features.

Comment

I've got one. I'll be honest, I'm not an AR guru, but I really like these guns. It's a shooter. Lightweight, Rogers Super Stock, with a Burris Fastfire/1-4 Tac30 on it. It shoots same hole at 50 and cloverleafs at 100. Haven't shot it on paper past that, but it will smack a steel ram all day long at 300 like it's nothing. Sorry for the bad picture...I think that's the only one I have of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post

Is that's Triclawps?

Comment

Reaper grip

Comment

How do you like it?

Comment

I just got it in. So far in the house it feels really smooth and not sloppy loose

Comment

I purchased one earlier this year as a truck gun. For the price they are a nice rifle. I get sub moa groups at 100 which for the price isn’t terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X