Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
    man that looks like a nice place.. don't you need a ranch manger fro several months
    would be nice to get out of this
    texas heat but then I would have to come back to tex when it
    got cold.. old bones can't take the cold weather
    Thanks! We could get you an upgraded stand with a heater

Comment

After checking cards today I had a couple of new comers to the food plot stand on the hill. After reviewing other cards they are also frequent visitors to the protein feeder. Still a lot to do before the opener, but its getting there
      Attached Files

Comment

The protein feeder had its share of visitors as well. I have learned a lot about deer movements at this location and will move in to put a lock on in a tree before the bachelor bucks break up if this type of regular attendance continues
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Darton; 07-29-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Looks like I need to be feeding protein next year
          .very nice bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
            Looks like I need to be feeding protein next year
            .very nice bucks
            Thank you sir I think the deer got a 1/4 of it with the rest went to the coons and pigs

Comment

Really nice looking place and deer, and as for the second cull question, if it was mine, He would go after I got one of the really nice mature bucks. You have a few to pick from.
              Hope the best for the first season.

Comment

Impressive bucks, good luck.

Comment

Had some beautiful weather today and decided to move a big stand. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but things worked out fine! With a little bit of lane mowing this location should work out well
                  Attached Files

Comment

These two seem to be afternoon boy's cause they have a track record of leaving about 10 minutes before its light enough to shoot in the morning!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                      Really nice looking place and deer, and as for the second cull question, if it was mine, He would go after I got one of the really nice mature bucks. You have a few to pick from.
                      Hope the best for the first season.
                      I agree, he looks older than the first one so I will give him some time to reverse course. Thanks for your input

Comment

Wow man, that place is awesome!! Those deer don't mind eating with coons at all.

Comment

Congrats! You've got some good genes on that property

Comment

I'll bet age has as much or more to do with it than anything else. Either way, great place.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              I'll bet age has as much or more to do with it than anything else. Either way, great place.
                              You need to be enjoying your vacation at Yellowstone Keep the pics coming

Comment

Looks real promising good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X