Anybody want to hunt this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want to hunt this weekend?

I hate making the drive to the lease and hunting alone, and my buddies can't make it. I still haven't killed a deer, so this hunt will be mostly about me, but you may have the opportunity to kill something also. I'll be leaving from Sweeny, heading to Brackettville Friday morning.

Great gesture, wish I wasn't already busy this weekend.

Comment

Great offer..... Wish I could take you up on it

Comment

Awesome gesture, Philip
        This is a great lease to visit, and lots of good folks are on it. When he says you may get a chance at a deer, he's not just blowing smoke. I've shot a few nice cull bucks there, as a guest of another member, in previous years.

Comment

That's AWESOME ....... Wish I could make it. Being off a lease for 3 years sure does affect a hunter.

Comment

I might be able to come, let me talk to my wife. I'd pay fuel if I can go. What day/times are you considering leaving/returning?

Comment

Nice gesture, Philip. Heck I'd see if I could tag along if I wasnt already headed to the lease this weekend myself. Good luck

Comment

What a great thing to do, especially for those who have no place to hunt! Merry Christmas and my admiration...

Comment

Cool gesture. I'm kinda in the same boat if my dad ends up not getting to go.

Comment

Tempting when you coming back

Comment

Great gesture, if my son didn't have a Scouting event, I would be in for sure.

Comment

Thank you for the gesture but I'm out, wife reminded me I have hay-rides to do this weekend. Hope y'all have a good time and bring home some venison.

Comment

Leaving Friday morning trying to make it in time for the evening hunt, leaving Sunday morning after morning hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Leaving Friday morning trying to make it in time for the evening hunt, leaving Sunday morning after morning hunt.
                            Philip, swing by my house and pick me up, I'll pay fuel and supply all the food.

Comment

I would if you were a little closer.

Comment

Working...
                              X