Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody carry concealed full size with light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geeze....Just do it if you want buddy..!

Comment

G21 with Streamlight light/laser, but not concealed. A 19 or 23 with a light is manageable though.

Comment

Man some pics would be great

Comment

Kankles check your PM's

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
              Man some pics would be great
              Here ya goClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400713641.134648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	24305856Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400713678.465083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	24305857

Comment

I wondered too!

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                under breath, wish he had the desire to change that avatar.
                I've met this guy in person...with his 3 kids, LOL! But I still was a little "curious" before he pulled up at Cabelas, lol! Great guy!!

Comment

My partner carries the bravo concealment with the light kit. It is not anymore noticeable than a standard gun.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    I've met this guy in person...with his 3 kids, LOL! But I still was a little "curious" before he pulled up at Cabelas, lol! Great guy!!

Thanks for the kind words sir!

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    My partner carries the bravo concealment with the light kit. It is not anymore noticeable than a standard gun.

That seems to be the way I am leaning towards, been on and off the website looking at the options

Comment

You're in luck because I just bought a M&P9 (what real men shoot. ) and a Surefire X300 AND.....I have a Bravo Concealment Patriot Holster for it. Danny (wildman) has my light right now and is making an IWB holster for me. I'm going to do a review on both holsters.

Ike

Comment

When I come do the class I'll bring both holsters. Your gun will fit them (even though it sucks! ) That way you can try out both the IWB and the OWB.

And I'll even bring my M&P9 that way you can see all the glory that you're missing.

I have the APEX trigger in mine. It's AMAZING!!!

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                          You're in luck because I just bought a M&P9 (what real men shoot. ) and a Surefire X300 AND.....I have a Bravo Concealment Patriot Holster for it. Danny (wildman) has my light right now and is making an IWB holster for me. I'm going to do a review on both holsters.

Ike
                          Funny guy!! Lmao!!

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                          When I come do the class I'll bring both holsters. Your gun will fit them (even though it sucks! ) That way you can try out both the IWB and the OWB.

And I'll even bring my M&P9 that way you can see all the glory that you're missing.

I have the APEX trigger in mine. It's AMAZING!!!

Ike

The Apex trigger will be a for sure add on in the future as well as Trijicon HD's!! I can just take the trigger out of your toy 9mm and put it in my 40!!! Ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by mtw40 View Post
                            I have carried a 4th gen G-22 with a TLR-1 on it for over a year in an OWB raven concealment. I like the holster the only drawback was wait time on getting it. It has been comfortable and has held up well. Sorry I don’t have a pic.
                            Similar set up. Glock 17, Surefire X300 Ultra, Raven Concealment holster, using a 1.5 inch BeltMan leather or OSOE EDC low profile belt. Be sure and get a study belt if you want to carry this set up.

Raven has a quick ship program now, with common holsters, like the Glocks ship in 5 days.

DSG arms also makes a good kydex holster.

Comment

I'm about this close to ordering an APL for my 19. I'll need all new holsters so the search beings for a design I like. My brother in law is coming down in a couple of weeks to teach a pistol/ carbine class with low light at the end so I'll need one by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                                I'm about this close to ordering an APL for my 19. I'll need all new holsters so the search beings for a design I like. My brother in law is coming down in a couple of weeks to teach a pistol/ carbine class with low light at the end so I'll need one by then.

Sweet!! Let's see what you come up with so you can make US some

Comment

Working...
                                X