No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering what the heck will happen next week, after watching the previews! You say Negan at the Alexandria front gate, lots of shooting, and there was Michonne up on a balcony with a 'scoped high power rifle. Hmmmm..

Comment

Next week they jump to Carol and Morgan who wind up at The Kingdom. That is King Ezekiel's place, the dreads guy with the Tiger.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Interesting interplay of the biblical parable of Abraham sacrificing his son at the altar and Neegan's command to Rick after murdering their "Abraham."

Last season we saw two hits of the bat. No one said "suck my nuts." Now Abraham says it after the first hit. That's sloppy editing if you ask me.
          It's called suspense. I'm sure they edited it out on purpose.

Comment

Interesting interplay of the biblical parable of Abraham sacrificing his son at the altar and Neegan's command to Rick after murdering their "Abraham."

Last season we saw two hits of the bat. No one said "suck my nuts." Now Abraham says it after the first hit. That's sloppy editing if you ask me.
            As much as they jumped around in that episode, they really were trying to give you nothing. So was very sloppy, on purpose. He did say the taking it like a champ, for fan service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
              That's the reason I didn't care for it. Lol
              I'm not a big fan of seeing how evil people can be. And it seems as if that's all that are capable of surviving in this shows standards. The weak and the evil.
              Negan is evil, but he has already showed he has a code. He wont lie to them. They said the rule is someone has to die when they meet a new group. It was up to them if anyone else died. Darrel hitting Negan led to Glens death. I have a feeling we will see more of Negans crazy code for survival, as we get to know him more. Cant wait.

I really enjoyed the show. Yea the scenes were disturbing and something we would not have gotten years previously. Just like when Hershel died, they showed the Governor swing, but didn't show Hershel being killed, just after it was done. These deaths rank up there with that. I didn't need to see all of it.

The best part for me was when Rick was finally broken. That whole thing was just crazy. I could not imagine making that kind of decision. Then Maggie after the Saviors left, really got to me. The walker at the end, seemed so insignificant. They have taken a show about zombies and made the zombies a side note. Men are always more dangerous.

Comment

Yup yup

Did anybody else catch the snot bubble from Rick while he was pleading not to cut Carl's arm off?
                I literally lol.

Comment

Originally posted by metalmangeorge View Post
                  It's called suspense. I'm sure they edited it out on purpose.
                  Well duh they did it on purpose. No one's arguing that. Showing a scene—and then replaying the same exact scene again, this time with dialogue—is sloppy.

Comment

Yup yup

Did anybody else catch the snot bubble from Rick while he was pleading not to cut Carl's arm off?
                    I literally lol.
                    I saw it. Rick is an idiot. From the moment Abraham died Rick should have been doing whatever was necessary to convince Negan Rick's team was on board and would do Negan's bidding. His ego genes are stronger than his survival genes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Don't know how I missed this, but just scrolled up and saw it and started rolling man! Lol
                      Everyone looking at me like "WTH?"

Comment

Yup yup

I literally lol.
                        I wanted to point it out but my wife was crying so hard I was not going to interrupt the sob fest.

I think it was a very well done episode.

Looking forward to this season!

Neagan is a bad dude, so is Rick, they had to have someone very powerful for Rick to surrender power or it wouldn't have been realistic.

Comment

It was slightly different last year for the last episode. All we heard was his ears ringing really loud. Maybe from Abraham's point of view he couldnt hear himself talk? but they added Negans voice in for effect?

Also, i thought Glenn said "maggie, im sorry"
                          I didnt hear him say, i'll find you. Maybe it was, but he did have his skull cracked open and was mumbling.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this, but just scrolled up and saw it and started rolling man! Lol
                            Everyone looking at me like "WTH?"
                            Ok. A legit spraying of the coffee just occurred. You ain't right, boy.

Comment

Glad someone else saw that too about Abraham reference. I really enjoyed the episode even though as mentioned 5257895 times , it was gory but I think necessary to really illustrate how bad and sadistic Negan is. They did a heck of a job showing that Negan is the worst of the worst this series has ever and probably will ever see.

Comment

[ATTACH]821050[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X