Big sow at bexar county bowhunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big sow at bexar county bowhunts

Out at bexar county bowhunts for a weekend of hog hunting and had a good morning hunt. Did a little checking at feeders to see if any hog action and the first two feeders had lots of hogs. First feeder I tried to stalk up on about 15 hogs and got about 40 yards, got busted. Went to next feeder and hogs where in there eating away. Got off cart and stalked up to about 50 yards and let the destroyer do it's job on a big old hog with huge cutters. Went to check on damage and had lots of blood on my arrow. Started blood trailing and at the end of about 75 yards there she was.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Matt; 08-20-2011, 03:03 PM.

Nice cutters!

Comment

Wow nice Hog. Mean looking chompers.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Wow

Comment

She's got some good teeth! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Sunday mornings hunt went well again. I decided to sit in tripod over feeder and it didn't take long. Got in stand about 6:10 and at 6:25 about 12 hogs were there waiting for feeder to go off. At 6:33 corn hits the ground and here come the big ones to join in on the feast. At 6:45 I shoot one as a mercy killing due to her missing her rear leg and she looked like she was in bad shape. She ran about 30 yards and that was the end.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
                  Sunday mornings hunt went well again. I decided to sit in tripod over feeder and it didn't take long. Got in stand about 6:10 and at 6:25 about 12 hogs were there waiting for feeder to go off. At 6:33 corn hits the ground and here come the big ones to join in on the feast. At 6:45 I shoot one as a mercy killing due to her missing her rear leg and she looked like she was in bad shape. She ran about 30 yards and that was the end.
                  Good job. Nice sow on the first post and good deal of putting down hog that's got no leg. No way for any animal to live like that even though Mother Nature and Wildlife's way of life can be brutal but good job of doing it a favor. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the pork!

Comment

congrats sweetcheeks you had a great weekend.

Comment

great cutters

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Congrats man looks like a great pair of hogs

Comment

Great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                              X