looking for a 120-130 class buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a 120-130 class buck

wanting to go on a bowhunt with my dad with a good chance at a 120ish buck at a decent rate. any suggestion guys?--thanks

go to Qzilla's! he has plenty you can have

(just dont get caught! )

Comment

Qzilla's?

Comment

check out his thread with pics of "culls" he wants to do something about. NICE deer

Comment

What do you consider a decent rate?

Comment

500-1000

Comment

You need to check out the Rocky L Ranch. Lots of 120-130s. All bowhunting. Blinds already set. Website is therockyLbowhunting.com. Best reasonably priced bowhunt out there. I shot mine with my longbow on the opener (see traditional section: "9pt with my Sarrels longbow". I believe Dan charges $1000 for 120-130 and $1500 for 125-130!

Comment

Originally posted by cnelson23 View Post
                500-1000
                good luck on that

Comment

[QUOTE=Muley;960361]You need to check out the Rocky L Ranch. Lots of 120-130s. All bowhunting. Blinds already set. Website is therockyLbowhunting.com. Best reasonably priced bowhunt out there. I shot mine with my longbow on the opener (see traditional section: "9pt with my Sarrels longbow". I believe Dan charges $1000 for 120-130 and $1500 for 125-130![/QUOTE]

Well what is it?.....lol

Comment

[QUOTE=bsills;960400]
                    Originally posted by Muley View Post
                    You need to check out the Rocky L Ranch. Lots of 120-130s. All bowhunting. Blinds already set. Website is therockyLbowhunting.com. Best reasonably priced bowhunt out there. I shot mine with my longbow on the opener (see traditional section: "9pt with my Sarrels longbow". I believe Dan charges $1000 for 120-130 and $1500 for 125-130![/QUOTE]

Well what is it?.....lol
                    115 to 119 7/8 750
                    120 to 124 7/8 1000
                    125 to 129 7/8 1500

Comment

Southhillsranch. Tell Bill Rick sent you.

Comment

Check out first point bowhunting ranch, down in maverick county. Only thing is no guns allowed, archery only.

Comment

800 hundred i got plently of those,3 days no meals no lodgeing can e-mail pics, san angelo area.

Comment

Check out Brushy Hill Ranch in Sabinal, TX. 13,000 acres bowhunting-only, NO TROPHY FEES, and lots of deer. No guarantees, but you stand as good a chance of harvesting a 120-130 class deer as anywhere. At $140 per day period, your budget will allow you a lot of hunting. Includes lodging, unlimited hogs (and there are a lot of them there), turkey, any free-ranging exotics you see and all the predators you can get.

Good luck to you and your dad this season!
                            Last edited by Horitexan; 10-13-2008, 08:31 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

thanks for all the good info guys--got some good leads--good luck to all

Comment

Working...
                              X