No announcement yet.

2020 Live Montana Elk Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!!! I'm right there with ya. Been chasing speedgoats in preparation for elk and muke deer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck! Ill be following along closely getting pumped for my trip up there in November. Hope you get on another big one this year. I'd appreciate you guys leaving some good ones for me to chase too!

Comment

My only piece of advice is to try and shoot a bull this year that doesn't have such horrible 3rd's again this year. This might sound obvious but if you kill one with bigger 3rd's he will score a lot better than the dink you shot last year.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
          My only piece of advice is to try and shoot a bull this year that doesn't have such horrible 3rd's again this year. This might sound obvious but if you kill one with bigger 3rd's he will score a lot better than the dink you shot last year.

Good luck!

Haha and that’s what friends are for. Thanks for the advice, I’ll try not to let you down again this year. Big thirds, short 4ths and 5ths coming right up

Comment

In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Packed and repacked, if it’s not there then it isn’t going. Shooting my bow one more time then adding it to the pile.

Comment

Can’t wait to follow along! This will be good!!

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck this year. That is just beautiful country up there, enjoy your elk hunting trip.

Comment

The train has left the station!! ITS TIME FOLKS

Comment

Safe travels & good luck!

Comment

Good Luck! I leave in two weeks for Archery Elk in Unit 3A/3C Arizona. Took 7 years to draw the tag and supposed to be a great area. I'll try to do live updates as well if I have service out there. Get a big 'un!

Comment

Good luck. Drive safe

Comment

Good luck to you. Just today it has cooled off some up here in Wyoming and we will be seeing some cooler temps into next week. It has been a hot and dry summer up here so if you can find a good water source, you should find the elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                              Good Luck! I leave in two weeks for Archery Elk in Unit 3A/3C Arizona. Took 7 years to draw the tag and supposed to be a great area. I'll try to do live updates as well if I have service out there. Get a big 'un!
                              You lucked out drawing that unit as a NR.....with 7 points!!

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post

An Arizona bull tag will happen one day hopefully, everything I’ve heard and seen says it’s worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X