• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry View Post
    How much for the game cart??
    It was free. Someone already got it .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
      The new rig is going to be another Basscat. Jessie is good everything is still a go for the end of Oct. I sold my rig to tie up some loose ends before that day gets here. Had to be an adult for once.
      Yeah, adulting sucks!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I’ve been thinking alot about the Sam lately. I sure miss hunting out there but just too busy to devote the time needed to scout, hunt it properly. Hopefully y’all have a better season this year than last.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Man I’ve been thinking alot about the Sam lately. I sure miss hunting out there but just too busy to devote the time needed to scout, hunt it properly. Hopefully y’all have a better season this year than last.
          If you need help getting eyes out I can scout some areas you're interested in and report back. Me and HF have already poked around and found where we are concentrating our efforts for the most part. If worse comes to worse I may have an extra area that might see something that I don't really stomp around anymore.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I'll try and throw my hat back in this ring. That job along with school and stuff really stopped the time on TBH. But... I'm now jobless so that's not holding me back. So while i try to figure out what direction i want to pursue a career, I've got more time to watch the drama unfold. Sent a resume to saddle river, hoping maybe they'll let me behind the gun counter for a while. Of all my jobs, selling guns has been my favorite. Would be great if i can manage to take that and turn it into a comfortable life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              Ok, I'll try and throw my hat back in this ring. That job along with school and stuff really stopped the time on TBH. But... I'm now jobless so that's not holding me back. So while i try to figure out what direction i want to pursue a career, I've got more time to watch the drama unfold. Sent a resume to saddle river, hoping maybe they'll let me behind the gun counter for a while. Of all my jobs, selling guns has been my favorite. Would be great if i can manage to take that and turn it into a comfortable life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
              Able ammo in hville was also looking

Comment

i saw a monster boar a couple days ago, it was a good time, hoping to get back with some cameras to find some big critters and maybe a tail of a mountain lion LOL

Comment

Speaking of hunting it would be cool if we had some type of playful bet like whoever pops the first deer has to take a bite of raw heart and snap a pic or something cool like that Lol

Comment

Checked two cameras recently, one was a bust, the other showed some promise. Anyone else seeing velvet?

Comment

Nice one brother, I don't have cams out this year but got to watch a huge buck grow last year, for a while he had one dark and one light antler, not sure why. I hung a cam at a spot where he had a scrape line and I got many pictures of him, he even made a rub right in front of my camera. Unfortunately my sd card and cam were taken but luckily I had one picture of him in my phone. He's a beast.

Comment

I've got a few.

Comment

I think I’m headed out there this weekend to check some stuff out. Probably Saturday but maybe Sunday depending on family plans. I don’t have cameras so I’ll have to make this trip count.

I was hoping to have my new hunting rig ready to try out but I’ve barely even started on it... maybe next time out.

Comment

Not gonna brag or anything, but I got these monsters on camera out there[emoji23]. Seriously though, I did have a couple that didn't look too shabby and a fat doe that looked ready to drop a spotted one.

Comment

I'm sure she probably dropped by now, I have a few does with fawns running around on one of my cameras. Looking forward to seeing how much more these bucks grow in the next couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                                I think I’m headed out there this weekend to check some stuff out. Probably Saturday but maybe Sunday depending on family plans. I don’t have cameras so I’ll have to make this trip count.

I was hoping to have my new hunting rig ready to try out but I’ve barely even started on it... maybe next time out.
                                What's the new rig?

Comment

Working...
                                X