2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
    It’s like watching the fat kid in “A league of their own” marching back and forth screaming “we’re going to win”.
    Except, I’m not fat........diet and exercise are a funny thing. SECya!!

Comment

The worst part about CWS is having to listen to pot bellied retired ball players reminiscing

Comment

Impressive Arkansas

Let’s go State.

Comment

Beavers have a convicted, child molesting felon on their team.....Go Mississippi State!!!

Comment

Mississippi State ran into that Pac 12 buzzsaw baby!

PAC 12!....PAC 12!.... PAC 12!!

Oh wait....[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Mississippi State ran into that Pac 12 buzzsaw baby!

PAC 12!....PAC 12!.... PAC 12!!

Oh wait....[emoji13][emoji23]
              The “Banana Rally” has ended.....

Comment

I wonder if we can money whip Oregon States coach and bring him to the Station?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be a really good final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mississippi State made a good run though shows how good the SEC is because they finished in the middle of the pack in the division! Should be a good finals . Both teams are Solid all the way around!!

Comment

Rooting for the hogs but Beavers are looking dang near impossible to beat

Hope the hogs beat the crap out of the child molester, or whatever he pleaded guilty for, either way

Comment

This "How great the SEC is" gets old.

Going for Oregon State. Plus after a&m and ou, Arkansas is the next team I, lets say don't like. LOL.

Comment

How long is the delay?

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            This "How great the SEC is" gets old.

Going for Oregon State. Plus after a&m and ou, Arkansas is the next team I, lets say don't like. LOL.
                            No little girl rapists on the SEC team......just sayin.

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            How long is the delay?
                            24 hours....delayed until tomorrow night.
                            Last edited by RLB; 06-25-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              No little girl rapists on the SEC team......just sayin.

14 teams, 40 some- odd player each, roughl 550 individuals, I’m betting there are, you just don’t know it. Statistically there would be 5-6.....

I’ve always said it’s not the child molesters you know about that are worrisome, it’s the ones who haven’t been caught yet.

Just felt it necessary to pop your SEC holier than thou bubble.

Sucks the game is delayed, but figured it would be based on the forecast

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                14 teams, 40 some- odd player each, roughl 550 individuals, I’m betting there are, you just don’t know it. Statistically there would be 5-6.....

I’ve always said it’s not the child molesters you know about that are worrisome, it’s the ones who haven’t been caught yet.

Just felt it necessary to pop your SEC holier than thou bubble.

Sucks the game is delayed, but figured it would be based on the forecast
                                Your math is likely correct, but I can assure you that a convicted felon, much less a chomo, would never be playing for the Hogs. That is a bizzare situation.

I’m not a big time conference homer, but come on.. 3 of the 4 finalists were SEC teams. It’s not a theory...

The delay dampens the Hog’s advantage of sweeping their bracket, but I’m looking forward to tomorrow!
                                Last edited by Razrbk89; 06-25-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X