No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for Cap Armory. Several cans ins the approval hopper...Omega and Reapers...just tryin not to watch the pot. Just about the time I get curious Cap Armory owner (I forget his name) sends an update email. Ill keep plucking the Sarrel to bide time.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-08-2016, 09:25 PM. Reason: NoBoilSpake

Comment

Now that they know who the new boss will be maybe they can get on with approving our forms

Comment

I have 2 that were approved 11/8/16 (Yesterday) the checks were cashed on 3/31/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
          I have 2 that were approved 11/8/16 (Yesterday) the checks were cashed on 3/31/2016
          Good info, my checks were cashed 4-25-16 so I guess another month or so

Comment

Any recent approvals?

Comment

I'm still waiting on both of mine. One was approved early August but my FFL still has not received the Stamp. I'm beginning to get a bit impatient

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I'm still waiting on both of mine. One was approved early August but my FFL still has not received the Stamp. I'm beginning to get a bit impatient

I would request another stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  I would request another stamp.

He did over a month ago and still nothing. It's starting to chap me a bit.

BTW, I got a kayak now. We need to go back out to the little pond behind my grandfathers again this Spring!

Comment

Paid for silencer 3/29/16
                    Check cashed 4/7/16
                    Revived silencer 11/39/16 I am one happy dude right now!!! 8 months to the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

E-Filed 4/01/2016
                      Approved 11/29/2016
                      Pick it up this evening

243 days/8 months

Comment

I guess I forgot to mention I got my final 30 cal (AAC SDN-6) can about a week and a half ago. That Form4 took 227 days.

Comment

Tomorrow will be 7 months for me.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            Paid for silencer 3/29/16
                            Check cashed 4/7/16
                            Revived silencer 11/39/16 I am one happy dude right now!!! 8 months to the day.

Holy crap.... waits are so long they are creating new days?!?

I hit 7 months 10 days ago.

I'm calling my shot.... December 13th will be the magic day!
                            Last edited by 150class; 11-29-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

My check was cashed 4/1. I was approved 11/8. 3 weeks and still no tax stamp!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Holy crap.... waits are so long they are creating new days?!?

Haha, whoops!

Comment

Working...
                                X